The Wii (4 Viewers)

naah, you just leave it in till the yoke gets pulled down and then yank the controller up. thats it.

I'm so hooked on zelda at the moment. this whole working from home thing is proving more difficult than I thought.

I've like 37 hours racked up on zelda so far :eek:

Have you got to the more "advanced" fishing stage yet? Far more enjoyable and zen-like.

has anyone used to virtual console thing yet?entertaining the idea of downloading mario kart..

i downloaded a load of stuff but the only thing i've played regularly is Mario Kart. this review mentions some problems with it but if you don't have an n64 then i'd say go for it. it;s only 8euro i think.

thanks darren..

i picked up mario football for the wii today..havent given it a spin yet though...i think i might chance getting mario kart..for 8 euro can ya really go wrong?

thanks darren..

i picked up mario football for the wii today..havent given it a spin yet though...i think i might chance getting mario kart..for 8 euro can ya really go wrong?

AFAIK it's slightly cheaper to get the Wii Points online, rather than buy 'em in a shop.

thanks city sickness!!i just read online that soon yr gonna be able to use buy wii points using the star catalogue thing on nintendovip.com..that would be super sweet..ive so many of those bloody things..

thanks city sickness!!i just read online that soon yr gonna be able to use buy wii points using the star catalogue thing on nintendovip.com..that would be super sweet..ive so many of those bloody things..

Me too. They've been talking about making the stars convertible to points (no doubt at some abysmal exchange rate) since the launch of the Wii, though. I wish they'd just get on with it.

thankfully my gamecube sits happily beside my wii on my shelf..so im all over havin the controllers!!thanks for the concern tho wav:)

Mario Strikers code if anyone wants a game - 257798 964310

How does the online play work with Mario Strikers? Does it run quickly or is there a lag time. I'm gooing to buy it at the weekend I think as it seems to have good reviews so I'll challenge you to a game next week if you like

me and the boy got our asses kicked playing mario soccer online last night..beaten like 12-1 in our first game..

downloaded sim city for the snes this morning..i had forgotten how bloody addictive that game was..

Simcity or 2000?

Simcity 1 - "YOU CAN'T REDUCE FUNDING TO TRANSPORT". Also, there's most likely too much traffic in your city

Simcity 2000 - Does it still a) reticulate splines? b) have major technical
problems with the underground pipe system?

wow, and i used to think i got my ass kicked at pro evo

this game is so hard. amazing fun though, especially when you get toad to somersault the ball into goal. deadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back