The Wii (5 Viewers)

I had my first go on one of these the other day, and also suffered my first wii-related injury.

went to serve a ball and busted the top of my finger off the light fixture. OOH IT SMARTS.

seriously, blood everywhere.

the other day i played tennis, baseball, bowling (love the way they say "nice spaaaare!!!") and boxing on my friend's wii.

shame its such a gay name for a console but.

I'd better not comment on this, for fear of being branded a one note shitbean again....

Those of you hoping that Nintendo would implement a unified friends list for Wii online titles might want to suck on your cheeks for a bit: Wii friends lists will need to be set up for every game you play.

That's according to a GameSpy representative responding to questions about the online matchmaking technology they will be supplying for Nintendo. "The Wii friend lists are game-specific," the spokesperson told a Nintendo Wii blogger who also works as games editor for a German television station.

Disappointment is likely to be amplified, too, by the PR's revelation that "GameSpy's technology does allow for features that could span multiple games". It's just that Nintendo Wii won't be using them that way.

We asked Nintendo UK whether we were missing something; whether there was some obvious reason for going down this route rather than adopting the unified approach that has become a console gaming standard, but were simply told, "Nintendo has taken this step as we believe it's the right thing to do."

i got my wii today..got wario ware and zelda..why do i have the feeling im gonna get even less college work than expected:)

i got my wii today..got wario ware and zelda..why do i have the feeling im gonna get even less college work than expected:)

I have been wanting to get one for months... and haven't, for that very reason. I find more than enough to distract me already. :)

i know!i really shouldnt have but with my ssia maturing and them finally having them in stock i couldnt help myself!!do it squiggle..so at leasti'll have someone to feel bad about myself with!:)

i know!i really shouldnt have but with my ssia maturing and them finally having them in stock i couldnt help myself!!do it squiggle..so at leasti'll have someone to feel bad about myself with!:)

I've been avoiding even walking past GAME on Dawson Street just in case. Must resist... come the 30th May and the end of my exams a whole different story. Bottle of nice whiskey and a Wii! :D

i got one today in game dawson st for my godson for his communion because i've missed loads of birthdays and the odd christmass.

I got mine in december and it's deadly. the first person shooters are great with the wii mote. i must buy some new games for it.

Squiggle you should deffo get one when you finish your exams.

I havent been tempted to get a wii cos theres so few decent games for it but it theres some real crackers comin out soon.

[video=youtube;RWG8iwwjqMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8Q14JfAuI&mode=related&search="]kororinpa - marble mania[/URL], paper mario and [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWG8iwwjqMM[/video] all look great. I reckon i'll have caved in by christmas.

the other day i played tennis, baseball, bowling (love the way they say "nice spaaaare!!!") and boxing on my friend's wii.

shame its such a gay name for a console but.

I like to say 'You're a spare' instead. A poor pun, admittedly, but I haven't got tired of saying it yet.

I initially though Wii was pronounced WHY I as in "Why I oughta punch your lights out".

My arm nearly fell off from playing tennis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back