The Wii (1 Viewer)

Warioware is the source of 90% of those hilarious wii accidents. Take for instance the person who, when playing the darts minigame, threw the remote full force at his telly like an actual dart and actually called nintendo to complain his telly was broke as a result

I'm hearing some good things about the wii version of spiderman 3 that is out today, they've really nailed the wiimote web-slinging apparently.

ive seen them pretty much everywhere since i picked up mine..am in a celebratory mood so gonna pick up mario football as a present for myself..

gamestop gave me a fair amount on old ds games the other day..plus dont they have a trade in 3 games get a game free type affair?something along those lines i believe..

speaking of wii's squiggle how did you manage juggling wii/exam duties??

i havent played mine in weeks..the boy played it the other day and i yearning for it but had to keep the head in the books..

speaking of wii's squiggle how did you manage juggling wii/exam duties??

i havent played mine in weeks..the boy played it the other day and i yearning for it but had to keep the head in the books..

Managing pretty well. Haven't played on it for a few days. First exam was Thursday. Two more (monday and tuesday) and then wednesday off... the wii will probably occupy me for some of Wednesday.

Maybe spent about 12-14 hours playing it since I got it... including a few after pub hours with a friend.

i couldnt get past the part when you have to catch the fish..i know thats so at the start of the game but ive only played it for like an hour..

well thats my excuse and im sticking to it:)

i had somethin to ask ya about but i cant for the life of me remember what it was..

i couldnt get past the part when you have to catch the fish..i know thats so at the start of the game but ive only played it for like an hour..

well thats my excuse and im sticking to it:)

i had somethin to ask ya about but i cant for the life of me remember what it was..

Oh, that drove me crazy, until I figured out the knack. You need to keep the line almost tight and move the bobber up and down kinda jerkily without it coming out of the water... apparently the fish like that. But make sure there are some around too.

Oh, that drove me crazy, until I figured out the knack. You need to keep the line almost tight and move the bobber up and down kinda jerkily without it coming out of the water... apparently the fish like that. But make sure there are some around too.

naah, you just leave it in till the yoke gets pulled down and then yank the controller up. thats it.

I'm so hooked on zelda at the moment. this whole working from home thing is proving more difficult than I thought.

I've like 37 hours racked up on zelda so far :eek:

you are both bastards..wait till this day next week and ill show yiz...hows many hours are in a week?cos they will be my zelda hours:)

seriously though whats the story with this fish thing?pain in my gee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back