The talking about Liverpool FC thread. (1 Viewer)

what rubbish. how much more of a genuine committed liverpool player do you want hector?!
i swear to god there's no pleasing some people
ah now, i was onny messing. or wasa i. in fact i can't remember my point. something to do with "stop enjoying yourselves you cunts, you're rrubbing in the fact that you're rich, fit, talented footballers and i'm on thumped right now...."

you know.

yeah, well of course there are enough other fuckers to single out, but I think Carragher is beyond that shite. as trev said, his performance in Istanbul alone makes him a legend.
sorry, it just annoyed me at the time to read that.

yeah, well of course there are enough other fuckers to single out, but I think Carragher is beyond that shite. as trev said, his performance in Istanbul alone makes him a legend.
sorry, it just annoyed me at the time to read that.
yeah, carra is a legend. no question. but. he should be enjoying himslef every fucking minute of teh day. i mean, look at him. bastards. ALL OF THEM. BASTARDS

So, the game on Saturday. Anyone watching in town? I know it's on the beeb and so the comfy, sensible option is to stay at home. But it's a Liverpool cup game, so I reckon it's worth watching with a crowd. Bit of atmosphere y'know?

ah lads, ah. a comedy of errors at the back.
i'm still pointing my finger at the dude. and the crouch.

was like re-living benfica last season. pinging cross after cross in at crouch and inviting players like arsenal's to have a go on the break was a bad idea. the pool just can't handle being favourites. roll on barca.

I think it's pretty clear that Crouch stifles the way the 'pool play. Nice lad, good touch and some great scissors kicks but he's bleedin useless in the air and has poor off-ball positioning I reckon. Kuyt completely shows him up and the 'pool just look way better with Kuyt and Bellend up front. Also, I just can't figure how Garcia keeps getting left on the bench with Gonzales, Aurelio and Pennant to a lesser extent playing the way they're playing. What's with the Lucas Neill obsession as well? Finnan is having one of his best seasons and I would have thought Riise was, if not having a great season, still a better bet than Neill. Agger is quality, Sami should be on his way out soon. Of course they'll be up to their necks in camels soon and probably playing in the all new Travelodge stadium in a few years... Actaully, I've just seen on DIC's portfolio site that they have some links with the Carlyle group (http://www.dubaiic.com/portfolio.htm and then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlyle_Group). Talk about dirty money. Jebus wept.

Gonzalez fuckered.

Crocked leg, oxegen, tears before bedtime, the whole shebang. Might not be seen again this season, by the looks of it.

Oh my, oh my Dudek has conceded 7 goals against the Arse in 135 minutes, I recon I could have done better myself and that's saying something...

That said I had €20 on Arsenal at 5-2 on Saturday and €4 on them tonight at 11-4.

Hopefully this post doesn't come back to bite me in the ass come full time :eek: :eek:

Oh my, oh my Dudek has conceded 7 goals against the Arse in 135 minutes, I recon I could have done better myself and that's saying something...

That said I had €20 on Arsenal at 5-2 on Saturday and €4 on them tonight at 11-4.

Hopefully this post doesn't come back to bite me in the ass come full time :eek: :eek:

well ya had it for about 10 minutes. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

Absolute disaster. A thoroughly demoralising defeat that makes us a laughing stock. Okay, Benitez stuck to his guns by trying out other players but when the result ends up like this who benefits? Dudek was atrocious again, he shouldn't have been played. Now our back up keeper will have zero confidence if asked to cover. Reina should have been made mop up some of the shit from the defence, it's only fair. Peltier and Paletta were thrown in the deep end against a class side, and were all over the place. Arsenal embarrased our pathetic attempt of a team at every turn. First time we've conceded 6 at Anfield for 93 years.... For shame. An injury to Gonzalez too, which means he's looking like a total bogey player. The fucking league cup, I mean it only means anything if you win it but that was just... ughhhh can't get the bad taste out of my mouth.

I only hope we can put the cup nightmares behind us and get back on track against Watford. That game was a chance to prove that we can win against one of the other big four and we blew it - AGAIN. That result does us no good, no good at all.

Goodnight.:mad:

so around 7.35 last night i turns to my mate and i sez 'i don't think rafa could pick a worse defence...' what a shambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back