starbucks (1 Viewer)

i dont get the whole lets love starbucks thing.
its a fucking coffee shop at the end of the day.

i dont like them for the same reason i dont like spar - new ones opening up every five minutes two doors up from another recently opened spar while all the grand auld shops close down. and the spars are all identical. the starbucks coffee is grand i spose. ive only just copped on to the fact that pharmacies seem to getting in on the act too - millons of em left right and centre.

i dont like them for the same reason i dont like spar - new ones opening up every five minutes two doors up from another recently opened spar while all the grand auld shops close down.

I don't know. I'm not looking for some amazing experience when I go into a shop for milk. Its better that the Spars are all the same. That way I know where stuff is.

I like Starbucks but I don't have to work there. Then again, the people who work there don't have to work there.

i dont get the whole lets love starbucks thing.
its a fucking coffee shop at the end of the day.

i dont love starbucks. i dont even go there.

people equate starbucks with a certain type of people and immediatly it turns them off. granted theres nothing worse than hearing some muppet with a bluetooth head fucking set having 2 conversations on his phone whilst rattling off a list of half caff double frappucinos and venti lattes. its all bollocks.

sitting in on a saturday night in front of my laptop discussing starbucks. fucking hell.
we should all meet up in starbucks right now and talk in person... i hate the way the internet has taken away the simnplicity of conversation.

forgetting the politics of the place for a minute,they do make good coffee.maybe thats why theyre so omni present....and as for the capitalist side of things,like it or not,we live in a capitalist society.i will only accept criticism of this type off people livivg self sustainable lives on farms ;)

ive only just copped on to the fact that pharmacies seem to getting in on the act too - millons of em left right and centre.

dont like starbucks coffees.

fucking Estate agents and property developers EVERWHERE in Lucan. every second fucking shop. all jumping on the 'im going to fuck you in the ass with property prices' bandwagon. CUNTS.

can go fuck themselves in their own asses

the only thing that irritates me about starbucks is the bullshit about sizes, (and also my previous well documented rage at the baffling array of stupid coffee types ordering bollix), like you can't ask for a medium - it has to be a venti or a grande or whatever. ah would you ever fuck off, you're fucked in the head starbucks.

Starbucks milk must be warmed to a range of 150 to 170 degrees farenheit, and espresso shots must be pulled within 23 seconds or else discarded. No coffee is allowed to sit on a hotplate for more than 20 minutes. It doesn't franchise for fear of loss of quality.
Starbucks has also collaborated with Capitol Records on two Starbucks jazz CD's.

According to my management book from 1st year anyway.

Coffee is rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back