starbucks (1 Viewer)

if you're passing

storelocator.jpg

get me a Bavarian Creme.

No, a friend of mine got some 'free flights but you have to stay in this hotel in Manhattan' deal... still... it's a nice looking hotel and not too expensive so won't complain... except about having to share a room with her !bog

I love New York though... well, I used to... has it changed much since 2000?

:rolleyes:

Edit: Bad taste??? Anyway... will now leave your thread... so that's 3 dozen? Yes sir!

Emmm... when were we 'singing the praises of starbucks'?

Hi deafmute :D

howya love,this thread was set up in praise of starbucks so join in please :rolleyes:

this thread is for pricks

and as for you......tut tut is all i can say,using profane language in such hallowed surroundings.

howya love,this thread was set up in praise of starbucks so join in please :rolleyes:

Well, I kinda already did join in a few pages back... not exactly in praise I'm afraid... but I like coffee...

What bugs me about starbucks is that their coffees are expensive and pretty much always in need of an extra shot, which makes them even more expensive.

Also, while the range of options is impressive that just adds to the delays and I'd prefer no choice and decent, strong coffee at a reasonable price.

and as for you......tut tut is all i can say,using profane language in such hallowed surroundings.

This thread is entitled 'starbucks', not 'starbucks appreciation thread'.

boo starbucks, hurray for coffee!

this is the interweb Deafmute!! we can say anything we want!!dare i........
...... hell ass crap !!!!!!ninjaaaa

Well, I kinda already did join in a few pages back... not exactly in praise I'm afraid... but I like coffee...

once again, hurray for coffee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back