starbucks (2 Viewers)

I just don't understand. what are you saying? In english, using the words 'small', 'medium' or 'large' please.

Next time, ask for a "short cappucino" (or latte) or a double short if you want the extra shot. Short isn't on the menu, but it's available. It's not advertised because Starbucks don't make much money on it because of the size (about medium-sized)

apparently people have a problem with being in starbucks and asking for a venti.
but will have no problem saying "can i have a big mac"

some dude said that on e4 last night and i thought of this thread.

LOSER!

Starbucks doesn't compare to Dunkin' Donuts.

I wish Dunkin' Donuts would come back to Ireland.

once the garda reserve is together theyll have a big enough market to make it feasible....

cops-donuts.jpg

if dunkin donuts opened up now i reckon they'd make a packet.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i dont get the whole lets hate starbucks thing.
its a fucking coffee shop at the end of the day.

Its this kind of ignorance i can't stand. Its your duty to be aware of the proactices of any organisation you patronise.

Starbuck coffee is made from rwandan refugees and they test the temperature by dipping babies heads in it. Employees receive their wages in cash, with their manager giving them a paper cut on the eye with each note. Their coffee contains sedatives to render you powerless to their sophisticated marketing straegem, and when you go for a dump in a starbucks toilet, powerful hoses shoot shite up your arse.

Its this kind of ignorance i can't stand. Its your duty to be aware of the proactices of any organisation you patronise.

Starbuck coffee is made from rwandan refugees and they test the temperature by dipping babies heads in it. Employees receive their wages in cash, with their manager giving them a paper cut on the eye with each note. Their coffee contains sedatives to render you powerless to their sophisticated marketing straegem, and when you go for a dump in a starbucks toilet, powerful hoses shoot shite up your arse.

everybody knows that.
old hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back