Show us yer pedalboard (1 Viewer)

Tell us about those two unmarked ones then Mr Post.

I still can't get my head around the idea of having pedals behind other pedals, I really should figure it out so I can have a board seeing as I'm hovering between five and seven pedals for Wild Rocket these days.

the only reason i have some behind others is so it all fits in one of those cheapo flight cases.

its

tuner - > line 6 fm 4 - big muff (mooses one) - chorus - dod 250/super hard on for now.

are you ever going to make a manual for that big muff? do it now, while your drunk. it might make sense.

chutneyfarmer

Had fun yesterday rocking this for some heavy downtuned doom toanz.

Jimmy Behan Meathead Dark > B.A.T. LSTR > Memory Man w/ Hazrai

Mark's old Meathead. Did you not make one of those yourself? How's the LSTR?

Mark's old Meathead. Did you not make one of those yourself? How's the LSTR?

Oh it was once Marks? mad! I have the parts to build the Deluxe Meathead (Dark). Was gonna build it but then I got swallowed up by the world of modular synthesis. Wanted to build a One-Knob one as well but this one came up on Adverts for €50 which is only a little more than the parts would have cost so decided to grab it. Plus I also wanted to check out Jimmy's builds in the flesh. Very damn impressive!!

The LSTR is pretty cool. Picked it up as an impulse buy in the Guitar Centre place just off George's St. Had being eyeig up the Pharoah and the Black Forest already so was keen to try out some B.A.T. gear. It's basically a muff with a ridiculously wide range eq. Capable of a wide range of muff-tones. I prefer the sound of it pretty wide open myself and less muff-like. Just traded my Supercollider for a Black Forest so looking forward to stacking the two.

Yeah I've come to dislike the regular muff tones now, have two derivatives on my board, one with a big mid boost and a bunch of other mods, and one with no eq at all so has full bass/mid and treble coming through. Niall in Wild Rocket has something similar but his is based on the Ram's head while mine is based on the Jumbo Tonebender. Must get picks this week for both this and the rig rundown thread.

Dark Forest is a Colorsound Overdriver, supposed to be very nice. Drive>Fuzz is always a winner.

No worries, that was The Scientist and Ann Post you were talking to btw, MR Post was over visiting me, don't do the twitter myself.

Some additions to my Si Schroeder board:

Photo%2021-08-2012%2016%2056%2001%20(1).jpg

Harmonic Percolator clone is out (for now) and I'm trying out a Large Moose (it's what I'm calling the Big Muff clone built by Mooses Custom Electronics). It a fantastic pedal, but as Simon uses a Muff as well, it might not stay on this board. I've added a Micro Pog and a Catalinbread CB30, which I'm LOVING. The old Ibanez Soundtank chorus given to me by mel gibson has been rehoused by Moose (god that switch was shite) and the whole lot sits on my new Pedaltrain 2.

Quite pleased with it!

I looked up that CB30 after you told me about it last week. Sounds really good, I know you said it sounded like a vox in a box but my first reaction was that it made all the guitar players in the videos sound like Alana Sparhawk.

a good thing, surely!

Presume that CB30 is similar in design to the SFT. I was really impressed with the one of those I built, someone should get me to built a CB30 for them so I can try one of those too. ;)

I see you have the switches same as me on the Dobsky fuzz too. By Harmonic Percolator do you mean Brassmaster or did you get a Percolator too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back