Show us yer pedalboard (2 Viewers)

Nearly there.

313896_10151190949121741_1613251216_n.jpg

I got mine on Capel Street, place called Trimmings, was 6.30 for a meter of 2 inch velcro.

I got mine on Capel Street, place called Trimmings, was 6.30 for a meter of 2 inch velcro.

they hadnt got any of the wide black gear i was looking for.
and the Eastern European lady there that was serving me is a total fucking ride.
mad Bowie eyes on her too.

HICKEYS - on henry st. cheap and does the job

so i went here instead and they hadnt got it either so i settled on the narrower stuff but just bought double the length.

AzFNH3_CIAAMIsP.jpg

3rd rebuild of same, lighter, smaller and more ergonomic with shitty delay added, grand for a little slap back.

BHSDYV_CYAE_JxY.jpg

New tuner since last time, and added L-jacks on the top row freeing up some space . Forgot to put it in previous pics, but the board is build to fit into the bog standard flight cases in hardware stores. Also under the top floor is one of those thomann power supplies.

BHSDYV_CYAE_JxY.jpg

New tuner since last time, and added L-jacks on the top row freeing up some space . Forgot to put it in previous pics, but the board is build to fit into the bog standard flight cases in hardware stores. Also under the top floor is one of those thomann power supplies.

What's with the stickers between the switches on the Line 6 yoke?

BHSDYV_CYAE_JxY.jpg

whats the tuner? is the power supply one of those harley benton jobbies? any cop?

whats the tuner? is the power supply one of those harley benton jobbies? any cop?

the tuner is a polytune mini

the power supply is the harley benton one, all i can say about it that i've had it over a year with no trouble and that it doesn't have enough milliamps to power the line6, but that is kinda normal, i think there is only one multi-power thing on the market that actually will.

the tuner is a polytune mini

the power supply is the harley benton one, all i can say about it that i've had it over a year with no trouble and that it doesn't have enough milliamps to power the line6, but that is kinda normal, i think there is only one multi-power thing on the market that actually will.

Yep, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+. Dudley was using another one which claimed to power the big Line 6 modelling pedals, but kept frying his. Dedicated Line 6 power supply or one of those pricey Voodoo lab jobbys.

Yep, the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+. Dudley was using another one which claimed to power the big Line 6 modelling pedals, but kept frying his. Dedicated Line 6 power supply or one of those pricey Voodoo lab jobbys.

I actually found one in (mutlinational shopping chain) for about 20eu that will run any of that series of pedals.

Eoghan, Have you the jnr or the snr Power Plant? What's the current draw on the line6?

I just bought a few of the jnrs myself, went for that one as it's five isolated outs which the snr doesn't have for some reason and I got a few few fuzzes that need isolation. Must post my latest board now that it lives in it's flightcase or as I call it "rocket flight control".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back