Show us yer pedalboard (1 Viewer)

Eoghan, Have you the jnr or the snr Power Plant? What's the current draw on the line6?

I just bought a few of the jnrs myself, went for that one as it's five isolated outs which the snr doesn't have for some reason and I got a few few fuzzes that need isolation. Must post my latest board now that it lives in it's flightcase or as I call it "rocket flight control".

I've the larger one. I'm not sure the smaller one existed when i was buying it actually, but might pick one up now for board #2. The line 6 is 9Vac @1200Ma - it wont run on any less ma's so far as i remember.

BWZyH0OCUAAyR_Y.jpg

last one i can fit on this board.

starting a new bigger build soon.

Switched a few things on my board recently. Comp after the wah/vol (this has actually improved things a lot!), Big Muff is out with the Box Of Metal in. Mr Black Deluxe Plus in place of my now sold Keeley modded TR2.

Signal flow: Mr Crybaby Super Wah/Vol -> Pigtronix Philiospers Tone -> Zvex USA Vexter Box Of Metal -> Crowther Hot Cake -> EHX Micro POG -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Line 6 Rotary Machine -> Line 6 DL4 -> Mr Black Deluxe Plus -> TU2.

Happy enough, but I'm thinking of getting one of the new MXR Univibe pedals and getting rid of the Rotary machine.

PB_update.JPG

Not pedals, but the electronics rig i'm using with the soundpainting crew.

trigger - midi - samples - mixer

Attachments

• 10329189_10152438596463373_6534684702708862116_n.jpg
    10329189_10152438596463373_6534684702708862116_n.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 34
Board is as it was.

VHS box makes a really good live spares box.

Guizmo, hex keys, ear plugs, peg winder, strings, batteries, earplugs, capo + plec holder glued in.

Attachments

• IMG_20140910_233643.jpg
    IMG_20140910_233643.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Sure you just sing in the band these days don't you or are you back playing guitar live too?

I'm thinking of getting one of those little nano big muffs. I already have 2 distortion pedals i rarely use, but you know, new stuff.

Don't know where ya got that from...I always play me guitar!

I was in a band with you where you sang more songs than you played guitar...

My pedalboard for New Gods is pretty similar to yours above but I don't have that same carpet. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back