Show us yer pedalboard (3 Viewers)

Presume that CB30 is similar in design to the SFT. I was really impressed with the one of those I built, someone should get me to built a CB30 for them so I can try one of those too. ;)

I see you have the switches same as me on the Dobsky fuzz too. By Harmonic Percolator do you mean Brassmaster or did you get a Percolator too?

No, I have one of Jimmys HPs too.

Here, knowledgeable folk, does the order in which you put your pedals matter? Just wondering

Wah wah is the only one I'd be interested in using.The rest...meh.

I see more and more people with crazy assed pedal boards..you'd need the feet of Flatley to operate them.

Would it not be handier to just get one rack mount and a midi switch?

Aww no..digital is gone out.Snake oil..the lot of it.

Mind you,Anto has a mxr Phazer that rocks balls.And a Ratt.

Strokes for folks!

Here, knowledgeable folk, does the order in which you put your pedals matter? Just wondering

Some effects really matter and some not so much. Others have different sounds depending on what's before them. Always worth trying your pedals in different orders for comparison.

yes, trial and error though but the debate comes down to distortion first or modulation first.

I'm coming around to that way of thinking ;)

two sides to that coin - you can just think of every extra pedal being another instrument, if you want to play just one thats cool though.

Would it not be handier to just get one rack mount and a midi switch?

within a year i'm sorta hoping to have a rack going along with the board above. I'll take up more space than the drummer.

I start with the boss tuner/power > a preamp yoke > tremelo > echo

guess it doesn't really matter?

No--that would be very messy. I might have done it while drunk though..in fact I almost certainly have

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back