Portraits of Others (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Goff
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 4
these are real old when i got my new camera, i went up to this government building and just started snapping away
eoghan202.jpg

eoghan198.jpg

eoghan199.jpg
p://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/dubhdara_album/eoghan206.jpg[/IMG]

The photo of the kid - isn't it illegal to publish a photo of a minor without their parent's permission?

totally yeah. its also illegal for him to be working full time at his age. besides, he was asleep at the time so _he_ doesnt even know - nevermind his ma. i think i'm safe.

the guy who took this is *fucked* though.

2006_MINOR_HURLERS.JPG

The photo of the kid - isn't it illegal to publish a photo of a minor without their parent's permission?

Nope. We're quite lenient in this country re things like that. There's not even a restriction on making money from said photos. The copyright belongs to the photographer.

One of the papers published a photo of a colleague's child in the park a month or so back and they rang up the paper to complain and were basically told, "Tough".

Wow. A friend of mine took a load of photos at a creche recently involving children (obviously) and was telling me she needed to get release forms before they could be used on the creche's brochure. I'll let her know not to bother.

Nope. We're quite lenient in this country re things like that. There's not even a restriction on making money from said photos. The copyright belongs to the photographer.
you certainly can't use the photos to sell a product; publishing in an editorial context is allowed, though.

1535175935_76d978ce04.jpg

naples. the parish priest walking by was the cause of the toothy reverance on the oh-so-very-obviously-a-bowsy on the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back