Mad Men Season 5 - Caution: Contains spoilers (2 Viewers)

Re: Mad Men Season 5

Read elsewhere the suggestion that Betty is lying and the cancer is really malignant.

Definitely thought she was lying based on her reaction to the news and the way she looked when Henry hugged her. Wouldn't surprise me if she told Don and didn't tell Henry or the kids considering the conversation she has with her friend earlier in the episode.

Re: Mad Men Season 5

deffo a slow-moving series. They've brought in that young jewish kid to try and liven it up I reckon. There'll be a bit to his back-story too I'd imagine, given that scene with his da.

Betty looks like Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal.

I have nothing else to ad except that Mad Men is hard to watch when you're only seeing one episode a week. Its better watching an entire series in a day or a couple of days. Then you don't mind all the padding (storyline padding not Betty padding)

and of course that was a body double in the bath. You could see they went to great lengths to hide her face.

Isn't it kind of obvious that a thread about a currently running series is going to have spoilers?

Dopes will still moan unless you say it explicitly. A message board is kinda like a kindergarten.

I just don't want to have to hit those spoiler tags in every goddamn post. Waah waah.

But you get to see it a day before any of us so I appreciated the spoiler tag because it could have been a post about last weeks episode. When I clicked in and saw the spoiler tag I didn't read it until after I watched. As a rule, could there be at least a day so we can catch up. This shows on Sundays in the states, right?

Dopes will still moan unless you say it explicitly. A message board is kinda like a kindergarten.

I just don't want to have to hit those spoiler tags in every goddamn post. Waah waah.

2akb9n7.jpg

Ha ha, PSYCHE!

best dream sequence ever? i think so.

even warranted a "DID HE JUST....?????" from herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back