IRELAND VS ESTONIA!!!!! (2 Viewers)

I see FIFA have nullified Keith Andrews yellow card ( his second) against Armenia a few weeks ago. That means he is free to play against Estonia next week and that also means that our qualification hopes have now taken a gargantuan fooking setback.

Yeah I reckon Walters plus Keano is a good call.
Presume we're looking at a defence of Ward / Dunne / St Ledger / Kelly. With O'Dea, O'Shea and Foley
missing we're scarily close to a certain ginger lad getting on the pitch, but he did well enough in his last
couple of outings I suppose.

Starting to get excited about this now - let the battle for Euro 2012's probably most mediocre team commence!

My early prediction is a 2-1 win for us in Tallin and a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in Dublin.

Yeah I reckon Walters plus Keano is a good call.
Presume we're looking at a defence of Ward / Dunne / St Ledger / Kelly. With O'Dea, O'Shea and Foley
missing we're scarily close to a certain ginger lad getting on the pitch, but he did well enough in his last
couple of outings I suppose.

Starting to get excited about this now - let the battle for Euro 2012's probably most mediocre team commence!

My early prediction is a 2-1 win for us in Tallin and a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in Dublin.

England have already qualified Richie! Wa-hey!

was thinking that, but now i'm thinking score draw away, no score draw on tuesday. it's the ROI way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back