IRELAND VS ESTONIA!!!!! (1 Viewer)

YEah, how does that stuff work? I was at the Armenia match, so how do they know I should get a ticket first or whatever?

I think it depends on how you got your ticket. If you got them from ticketmaster I think they might send you a link to a presale or whatever.

Edit: On TM.ie it currently says ...

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 14/10/11, 15:00
Past Purchasers

Start: Fri 14/10/11, 15:00
End: Fri 28/10/11, 11:59

So I'd guess that whatever allocation TM didn't sell for the Armenia game will be go on general sale today and some sort of presale code, valid for a fortnight will be sent out to customers will also be sent out. If you bought direct from a TM agent, I dunno.

My ticket came from the FAI directly and I just gave my stub back to the guy in our group who bought ours in case he needs to post it back to them. The FAI website is selling premium tickets now but there's also a message up that says ...

Please Note : Customers who purchased tickets for the Armenia game and have rights to buy for the Estonia game will be contacted within the next few days with instructions on how to obtain their tickets.

It'd be nice if we got the same seats as last time, they were great on Tuesday.

To be fair, to view our matches, we're the weakest maybe, but our record is pretty damn good on paper, in terms of matches lost and goals conceded. If you were to study the tables you'd think we'd be one of the very strongest.
Anyway, fuck that. Glad I bought my ticket for the Armenia game as it means I get first refusal on a ticket for the 15th...

Agreed that our record is stronger than people give us credit for on occasion. I think Portugal and Croatia are a good bit better than us (or Slovakia/Armenia for that matter) and not so sure about the Czechs at the moment. All they had to do was finish above Scotland to get to this stage.

The Czechs have been going downhill alright, would give Montenegro a decent shout in that tie.

Two things about Estonia, one is that they scored 9 of their 15 goals in qualifying in the last 20 minutes of games (including 4 in injury time) - can't afford to switch off late against them.

Second is that they seem to be big fans of long range shooting, which could be an issue for Ireland given our typical strategy of defending deep and standing off the opposition until they get into the final third. Here's most of their goals from the current campaign (watch out for the comedy ones they scored against the North... jaaaaysus):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If we beat Estonia we can move to 19th in the fifa rankings. Which means absolutely fuck all now since the fucking draw for the world cup has already been fucking made.

I've said it before and I'll say it again FIFA = Cunts.

southsiders? what are you blathering on about now? this is a time for unity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back