IRELAND VS ESTONIA!!!!! (1 Viewer)

11th for the away game.

Have you seen John Delaney's reaction when the draw was announced.
What an honourable man

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do away goals count??

If so I'm now predicting 0-0 in Estonia followed by 1-1 in the Aviva.

We'll go 1-0 up after about 20mins, Trap will then take off every attacking player on the pitch and ‘park the bus’ to protect the precious one goal lead. The Estonians will then score in the 85th minute through a comedy of errors (possibly an own goal) leaving us with no time or options to go back and claim a winner…..

A Polish lad in work was saying that all the Polish papers are reporting that it's the draw Estonia wanted and they think they have a great chance.

Heh.. Ireland: "Yes, we got Estonia!!" Estonia: "Yes, we got Ireland!!" Hugs all round.

Must be said, probably the best chance we're ever going to get to come through a playoff. If Trap
himself had been drawing the balls out this is exactly what he would have picked. All about not
getting complacent now and staying focused over 2 legs. We traditionally don't do being favourites
well but over the course of this campaign it's grinding out victories over potentially troublesome sides
ranked lower than us that's got us this far. Estonia are very erratic, lost to the Faroes once and needed
2 injury time goals not to lose to them at home, but beat Serbia and Slovenia away which are results we'd
probably struggle to get. Just don't underestimate the pricks and do your stuff lads. They're going to have
the clip of that goon Delaney laughing at the draw on a loop, that's for sure..

Of course its the draw they wanted! (he chimed in) The beat Northern Ireland home and away, and we are, probably, the weakest of the top seeds. This is the best Estonia have ever done too. Reckon Serbia's

Poor Bosnia, Portugal in a playoff for the 2nd time in a row. And they were 13 minutes away from beating France and winning their group.

In the event of us getting through this, and I'm reasonably confident of doing so, I wouldn't mind getting a Rooneyless (3 game ban) England in the group phase.

I wouldn't have minded us getting a fully Rooney-ied England in a hypothetical sense before all this shit went down. They are fucking shit at tournaments. We are great craic at tournaments. Only one winner there... and its not football.

Of course its the draw they wanted! (he chimed in) The beat Northern Ireland home and away, and we are, probably, the weakest of the top seeds. This is the best Estonia have ever done too. Reckon Serbia's

To be fair, to view our matches, we're the weakest maybe, but our record is pretty damn good on paper, in terms of matches lost and goals conceded. If you were to study the tables you'd think we'd be one of the very strongest.
Anyway, fuck that. Glad I bought my ticket for the Armenia game as it means I get first refusal on a ticket for the 15th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back