IRELAND VS ESTONIA!!!!! (1 Viewer)

andrews is at ipswich. he's muck. overpromoted. but clearly he does as he's told. coleman for me hasn't the dscipline to play n a trapatoni midfield. neither does mccarthy, and i know that sounds fucking daft, but that's the way he rolls. as a winger, well, he's behind mcgeady, duff, hunt, even lawrence. i suspect that cox will play, because he drops back. he's a decent technical player, can control the ball and looks for a pass, which is alien to us, weird to see. walters should give the estonians a scare by barging into them. plus he'll have a mo, won't he. they'll think he's a gay, easterns are like that.

there's zero chance that trap is going to do anything out of the ordinary for the away leg.

jesus, we could actually qualify for this yoke. it doesn't feel right, somehow.

Hang on a second - I never said anything of the sort!

I'm delighted with the way the Irish squad is fleshing out, and we can always moan about selections, but I'm a pragmatist and will support any dire shit formation and style that gets us to Poland.

i'd have cormcolash ahead of andrews, personally. i'd have eamonn andrews. i'd play with ten men. i'd have a jar of aids on the pitch instead of andrews.

Regarding fantasy formations, I'm all for keeping the one we have, just changing around a few of the players in the system. And I'm not being unrealistic, I just mean players that Trap has used before and hasn't fallen out with, e.g. Fahey, Coleman, Lawrence. And not e.g. Paul Green, Caleb Folan.

i think a major worry is keane's fitness: what if he's fit enough to play? we're fucked.

Squad: Given, Westwood, Forde, O'Shea, Kelly, Ward, Dunne, St. Ledger, O'Dea, McShane, Whelan, McCarthy, Coleman, Andrews, Fahey, Gibson, Keogh, Duff, McGeady, Hunt, Lawrence, Keane, Doyle, Long, Walters, Cox.

No Killer (still injured or permanently out now?), Delaney (injured I think) or jar of AIDS, Beast apparently to step in if Long is out, and McShane and Keogh and Gibson (injured too) still hanging around like a bad smell.

You're right having our top scorer ever and the lad that scored a third of our goals in qualifying so far fit for such a vital match would be a major blow.
he's looked woeful lately, doesn't look like he's fit. slowed the game down against andorra, looked tired against armenia. he looks past it, frankly.

as for the squad, totally predicable. he likes to show loyaty to the lads. how cox got in there i'll never know.

he's looked woeful lately, doesn't look like he's fit. slowed the game down against andorra, looked tired against armenia. he looks past it, frankly.

as for the squad, totally predicable. he likes to show loyaty to the lads. how cox got in there i'll never know.

Anyone else would be given the benefit of the doubt after a couple of middling-to-poor performances. Not Robbie.
One more, it's set up for him to stick it to the bastards. He's sending us to the Euros.

no one else can suck the life out of a performance with quite as much aplomb as robbie.

still, if there's a chance, he'll put it away. at least, he fucking better.

D'Estonians. Who the fuck are these teams?! I know about three of them.

G Artur Kotenko Ravan Baku AZE
G Pavel Londak Bodo Glimt NOR
G Sergei Pareiko Wisla Krakow POL
D Tihhon Sisov Khazar Lankaran AZE
D Andrei Stepanov Gomel BLR
D Taavi Rahn T Songjiang CHN
D Alo Barengrub Nomme JK Kalju EST
D Ragnar Klavan Alkmaar NED
D Raio Piiroja Vitesse Arnhem NED
D Taigo Teniste Sogndal NOR
D Enar Jaager Aalesunds NOR
M Martin Vunk Famagusta CYP
M Ats Purje Ethnikos Achna CYP
M A Sidorenkov Viborg DEN
M Sander Puri Lombard-Papa HUN
M A Dmitijev Ural RUS
M Dmitri Kruglov Rostov RUS
M K Vassiljev Amkar Perm RUS
F Kaimar Saag Silkeborg DEN
F Tarmo Kink Middlesbrough ENG
F Jarmo Ahjupera Gyor HUN
F V Voskoboinikov Himki RUS
F Sergei Zenjov Karpaty Lviv UKR

D'Estonians. Who the fuck are these teams?! I know about three of them.

G Artur Kotenko Ravan Baku AZE
G Pavel Londak Bodo Glimt NOR
G Sergei Pareiko Wisla Krakow POL
D Tihhon Sisov Khazar Lankaran AZE
D Andrei Stepanov Gomel BLR
D Taavi Rahn T Songjiang CHN
D Alo Barengrub Nomme JK Kalju EST
D Ragnar Klavan Alkmaar NED
D Raio Piiroja Vitesse Arnhem NED
D Taigo Teniste Sogndal NOR
D Enar Jaager Aalesunds NOR
M Martin Vunk Famagusta CYP
M Ats Purje Ethnikos Achna CYP
M A Sidorenkov Viborg DEN
M Sander Puri Lombard-Papa HUN
M A Dmitijev Ural RUS
M Dmitri Kruglov Rostov RUS
M K Vassiljev Amkar Perm RUS
F Kaimar Saag Silkeborg DEN
F Tarmo Kink Middlesbrough ENG
F Jarmo Ahjupera Gyor HUN
F V Voskoboinikov Himki RUS
F Sergei Zenjov Karpaty Lviv UKR

3 ? well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back