IRELAND VS ESTONIA!!!!! (3 Viewers)

jar of aids for the win lads. it's all weird. every bit of bad juju we've had since saipan has been exorcised. vindication. shove that in your andy reid's, eamo. jar of aids. sniff. crying here.

WE certainly are, as are the French, which is nice amd even possibly the Portugese is they go through on a draw and penos (pushing Denmark into the 3rd tier). Dream draw would be Poland, Croatia, Greece. Group of death would be Spain, Germany, Portugal. And of course Spain, Italy, Greece would be the group of debt. Boom boom !!

I wouldn't mind drawing England in the group phase, shorn of their best player and probably set up to play the sort of 442 game that we're set up to play against, even if they had 3 in the middle they can't pass it around like the Russians.

Team for tomorrow:
Given, St.Ledger, Ward, O'Shea, Dunne, Whelan, Duff, Andrews, Doyle, Keane, Hunt

McGeady sits it out

Whose dick does Seamus Coleman have to suck to get a game. For fuck sake.

Walters, Fahey and Coleman in at half time for Hunt, Andrews and Doyle if I was in charge.

But then I'm not in charge because of shady backdoor politics.

Whose dick does Seamus Coleman have to suck to get a game. For fuck sake.

Walters, Fahey and Coleman in at half time for Hunt, Andrews and Doyle if I was in charge.

But then I'm not in charge because of shady backdoor politics.

I'd take off that prick Whelan. I absolutely hate him, he's the worst midfielder I reckon I've ever seen play for us.

I actually think Green is about the same level as Whelan. Slightly better maybe, more dynamic. Whelan is a flat-footed, slow, useless shit of a footballer. His worst quality is that he actually thinks he's brilliant.

I actually think Green is about the same level as Whelan. Slightly better maybe
No way.

You'd hope Coleman would get a run out, but McGeady is apparently coming on at half time, so unless he switches up both wings it's not looking likely.
I understand the frustration around Coleman only to a certain degree though. Dunphy for example is full of shit. McGeady and Duff are rightly nailed on starters, so where is Coleman supposed to go? Even with 4-5-1, you don't play 3 bloody wingers. Hunt has proven himself as an effective impact sub. Need it also be added that while Coleman has lots of potential, he's hardly Kevin Sheedy yet?
Like Liam Brady said, Coleman, McCarthy and the likes will get a look in in the friendlies where they can make their case. Can't get fairer than that in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back