Hardcore Is Amazing (3 Viewers)

Alan Remorse said:
meshuggah are good but at times remind me a little too much of fear factory (which is a very, very bad thing)

that EP they brought out recently was great though... those rhythms at the start are amazing
i don't normally like metal at all, but listening to them is fantastic... kind of brain melting, like ep7-style autechre or the like, though obviously completely different genres. if there was a band that did this without cheesy metal lyrics and crappy metal production they'd possibly be my favourite band ever.

do fear factory do all that nutty time signature stuff? i know nothing about them.

Alan Remorse said:
meshuggah are good but at times remind me a little too much of fear factory (which is a very, very bad thing)

that EP they brought out recently was great though... those rhythms at the start are amazing

meshuggah are years better than fear factoty, live and on cd.

tom. said:
do fear factory do all that nutty time signature stuff? i know nothing about them.

a bit, not as much as meshuggah. more stop/start style on one-string riffs.
ok in small doses. will haven destroyed them in sfx.

one of the most underrated bands ever!

18430_216.jpg

ah i wasnt really being serious with that fear factory comment. its just that some of the riffs are a bit similar... fear factory are truly one of the worst bands ever though.

For some reason I thought you were connecting that record with previously mentioned bands,sorry. Yes,amazing record. The other side is actually Man is the Bastard and not Charred Remains,who did a split 7" with Pink Turds. Kinda all the same but not.

tom. said:

Listen to the boy!

These guys are fucking brilliant. The "I" ep is easily one of the best metal releases I've ever heard. I was blown away by it when I first heard it. Picked up Catch Thirtythr33 recently but haven't had much time to give it a proper listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back