Hardcore Is Amazing (2 Viewers)

Alan Remorse said:
1412795.jpg

the first time is always the best

My god does that band suck.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
that looks like a very young Sick of It All? presumably with the picture after I am right. That first 7",holy shit is it good!!!!!

Yep.

Never seen 'em (was stuck in Shannon the night they played a Leaving Cert do in the Music Centre...:D), and even though they ain't what they used to be I'd fuggin' kill to see 'em.

therecklessone said:
Yep.

Never seen 'em (was stuck in Shannon the night they played a Leaving Cert do in the Music Centre...:D), and even though they ain't what they used to be I'd fuggin' kill to see 'em.

they played the musice centre? how did I miss that?

by the way, why did someone post a picture of sick of it all in a thread about shit hardcore bands?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
took me a while to figure that out,Fury of Five,always reckoned they'd suck.
haha, nah i was only taking the piss

they fucking suck beyond belief

they're cormcolash's favourite band though

Alan Remorse said:
haha, nah i was only taking the piss

they fucking suck beyond belief

they're cormcolash's favourite band though

I've heard rave reviews of an old video of them,supposed to be great entertainment.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
When did it become about shit bands?
around the time i posted a picture of a madball record i reckon

but seriously, how did things go from the likes of gorilla biscuits, minor threat etc to bands like hatebreed? surely it can be pin-pointed where it all went so horribly wrong...

therecklessone said:
Yep.

the two times i've seen them(tbmc in 99? and camden underworld last feb) they were amazing. people were doing that walking on the crowd thing in london, whitch i hadn't seen before.|..|

Alan Remorse said:
around the time i posted a picture of a madball record i reckon

but seriously, how did things go from the likes of gorilla biscuits, minor threat etc to bands like hatebreed? surely it can be pin-pointed where it all went so horribly wrong...

probably started when the boston bands like DRI,Agnostic Front etc discovered metal.Although I like some of those recordsit definately seems to be where it really started to go wrong as far as the influence on later bands.

xsteox said:
the two times i've seen them(tbmc in 99? and camden underworld last feb) they were amazing. people were doing that walking on the crowd thing in london, whitch i hadn't seen before.|..|

I seriously had no idea they played here. Maybe I just couldn't be bothered tavelling for them. Last time i saw them was in sweden in '99 with Ensign and someone else? they were still good live,couldn't be arsed with the records though.

been listening to "horse bites dog cries" by DI recently... now that's a fucking great record

it just amazes me that hardcore punk could have diluted into something so safe and ritualised

it really amazes me that bands like hatebreed continue to sell hundreds of thousands of records... but then you could say that for a lot of crap bands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back