Glastonbury 09 (3 Viewers)

Franz Ferdinand, Pete Doherty, Pendulum, and Springsteen! zzzzzzzzzzz!zed

Fuck me this is a dull line up tonight!

Lisa Hannigan sounded great though

I'm on my own, as usual :(

Diddles, you are not alone don't worry. There are others like you. Here's someone who can help....

PhilCrazy.jpg

Just watched a lot of Bruce Springsteen. Pretty cool, not totally brilliant though. I liked the "No Surrender" sign on the front of his monitor (???).
Saw some of Neil Young yesterday, thought he was better than Springsteen, although I actually like Bruce's songs more.
Apart from that, haven't really bothered watching all the rest of the shit. Who needs to see Kasabian to know they're bollocks like?

I loved Neils guitar wrecking stage bothering attempt, it was classic... less in the vein of pete townsend and more in the vein of halfhearted poking. but yes, he was deadly.

Watching Bruce now.
Brilliant - you're all mental.

He was amazing. Especially the 2nd half of the set.
Totally different setlist to last time i saw him in the RDS, which is always nice.
Started with a Joe Strummer cover.
Really annoying ridiculous amount of flags in the crowd though, made it really hard to see anything.

He was amazing. Especially the 2nd half of the set.
Totally different setlist to last time i saw him in the RDS, which is always nice.
Started with a Joe Strummer cover.
Really annoying ridiculous amount of flags in the crowd though, made it really hard to see anything.

Really annoying flag that just said FLAG.
Hoho - I bet it'd be great fun camping beside those guys.

blur are worryingly shit. mostly damon. who is shit anyway. but blur, i miss the old days when i adored thee ;_; i guess they're all still attractive?

No way Blur were rockin! Waaaaaaaaaay better than poxy Springsteen! Ignorance is rampant apparently. imho. k bai

i actually think they got better, i'm somewhere in the middle now. playing the hits though, can't really complain. i missed the start of the set, what did they open with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back