Glastonbury 09 (2 Viewers)

they look like an awful shower of pricks too.

neil young was bloody brilliant. what does he use to get that bowwioowwww sound from hell sound from his guitars?

crosby, stills & mash were good earlier but you had to stick with them. i wish i could play guitar like stills.

then some awful stuff was on bbc3, pendulum i think they were? fluck me. down with young people.

I only just saw Neil Young tonight too and I thought he was awesome, though there was much disagreement on such between the folks I was watching it with.

Kasabian were awful as they always are and Serge's outfit choice really bothered me on a profound level. They bother me on a profound level.

Dizzie Rascal was pretty good though.

Bruce is making me feel very ill. What a fucking asshole. Yeh, freedom, yeh, such and such. Fuck off Bruce, you moralistic prick.

YOU ARE A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT TO HUMANITY.

Ok in my eyes, and ill admit... minor god woship, but bruce is seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously the man. i almost want to hate him for being so epic and ott, but hes too legendary for that.
come on, the man is literally smoking on stage (Ill ignore the fact that its merely a bodily reaction to sweat and climate)

I think I'll admit to going completely nuts for him. Again I don't dish out for his gigs because I'm too poor, but fuck me does he put on a show.

nick from franz reminds me of kyle mclachlan. but less awesome and more posh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back