General election 2020 (3 Viewers)

Workers doing prep work for modular homes in Carlow have been attacked.

Also, I've family in Waterford (county) and there's a lad from down there that I work with. Lot of talk locally in recent weeks about an attempted gang rape of a woman by 4 foreign men in Dungarven, the story was really doing no good PR for immigrants. The guards made an arrest today, of a woman for making a false report. That story will probably circulate less then the other one.

Workers doing prep work for modular homes in Carlow have been attacked.

Also, I've family in Waterford (county) and there's a lad from down there that I work with. Lot of talk locally in recent weeks about an attempted gang rape of a woman by 4 foreign men in Dungarven, the story was really doing no good PR for immigrants. The guards made an arrest today, of a woman for making a false report. That story will probably circulate less then the other one.
Was on the Irish times site yesterday - not sure what over coverage it got.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

all well and good; but i suspect that could be very contrary to international treaties on allowing access to our airspace.

i'd be more interested in a bill which steps in a ban on registering private cars with engines greater than 4L (or above a certain weight), ratcheting down smaller and smaller year by year.

Does anyone read The Ditch?
I think Martin is trying to say they’re funded by Russia or something (I’ll need to read todays Dail transcripts) but I don’t think we’re high up on Russias hit list to be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back