General election 2020 (5 Viewers)

this is a bit out of left field. isn't nuclear now by far the most expensive option, and one with the longest lead in time, by far?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(i only just copped the accidental pun in my post)

this is a bit out of left field. isn't nuclear now by far the most expensive option, and one with the longest lead in time, by far?

(i only just copped the accidental pun in my post)

How has nuclear gone from being the biggest threat to life on Earth to being the eco-friendly option in about 10 years?

How has nuclear gone from being the biggest threat to life on Earth to being the eco-friendly option in about 10 years?

There was a lot of cloak and dagger things going on when the pro-nuclear campaign kick up with the oil/fossil industry so it's a murky enough window.

I think the emergent hydrogen stuff would suit Ireland better tbh.

well, our neutrality is not written into the constitution so i don't think there'd be any legal brakes on a government taking an explicitly non-neutral position, would there?

well, our neutrality is not written into the constitution so i don't think there'd be any legal brakes on a government taking an explicitly non-neutral position, would there?

It'd be such a seismic change in the circumstances of the country, and how it relates to the rest of the world I don't see how this particular government has a mandate to push it through on a solo run.

If FG ran on a policy of NATO membership and won then I suppose fair enough even though I wouldn't like it, but from day 1 even supporters of the government parties can't have been thrilled by the makeup of this current one.

Leo has rolled back on abortion, rolled back on Irish unity and is part of the anti-neutrality machine.

My evaluation of these things is that FFG PR has decided that they'll get through the next election without the wokes.

Also anti-neutrality stances make Irish unity borderline impossible which holds off SF effectively.

Pricks.

This did give me a chuckle, it has to be said.

This did give me a chuckle, it has to be said.

Ahahaha me too.
He really just enforces FG policy that having loads of money is more important than having an actual functional public systems

What a load of bullshit projection from the worst Cunt in the building.
He failed to mention how we might have a working healthcare system, proper affordable housing and free / cheaper childminding if FG weren’t in government the last 12 years

Last edited:
Ahahaha me too.
He really just enforces FG policy that having loads of money is more important than having an actual functional public systems

What a load of bullshit projection from the worst Cunt in the building.
He failed to mention how we might have a working healthcare system, proper affordable housing and free / cheaper childminding if FG weren’t in government the last 12 years

edit: fail

"Discourse" on twitter around that poor American fucker who got the shit beat out of him, or rather around how to deal with the kids who did it and how to prevent things like this happen again would make you want to to give yourself life altering injuries bashing your head against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back