General election 2020 (4 Viewers)

Alternate view - the concept that said cllr has inserted themselves in a structure where they become a middleman for somthing that probably should just be part of public service stuff is a reason to never vote for them again.
right, but then my issue doesn't get sorted until public services (which, ironically, is what I needed help with in the first place) are sorted, which won't happen in my lifetime.

yea so I e-mailed the county council and they got back within minutes

The status of (P) for presidential means that you are set up on the Register as an Irish Citizen and are eligible to vote in all electoral events being Presidential, Dáil, European and Local Elections and Referendum events.

simply being resident - local elections.
british people - general and local
EU - european and local
irish - all.
right, but what appears on checktheregister.ie is the top level. ie: if you have 'Presidential' listed ,that is the top level and everything below that is assumed.

it would be more intuitive if they gave an explanation on the website somewhere, but they don't, and eejits like me think that I'm only entitled to vote in the one election type that is listed.

I got a second e-mail now telling me the same thing that the first one did. They're a grand bunch of lads and I really shouldn't have called them cunts.

Still my all time favourite election poster

river

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back