General Election 2016 (4 Viewers)

Is this real?

Lorraine Higgins

G0f0KeU.jpg

Point 25 in his manifesto is a rambling personal story

Still though, strong eyebrow action on him.

I sat at the rear of Donnybrook 4 row left hand side.

Again with the precision.
I only wish I was in Dublin Bay South or Dublin Central, he'd definitely get a number one from me.

It's on her Twitter so yes presumably.
Oh, and I believe she's the Senator who wanted to introduce a mad bill against online bullying.
I mean I'd certainly consider voting for a woman as a means of adding a variety of perspective in government.
This will be the third election in a row I voted for a lady president.
But the circular logic there is a bit baffling. Don't, but do.

http://www.oireachtas.ie/documents/bills28/bills/2015/3715/b3715s.pdf
I mean I'd certainly consider voting for a woman as a means of adding a variety of perspective in government.
This will be the third election in a row I voted for a lady president.
But the circular logic there is a bit baffling. Don't, but do.

And is being a woman a merit? You haven't actually done anything to be a woman so I'm not sure it can be claimed as a merit.

Anyway, her mad bill...
http://www.oireachtas.ie/documents/bills28/bills/2015/3715/b3715s.pdf

If on the evidence the court is not satisfied that the person should be convicted of an offence under section 3 or 4, the court may nevertheless make any of the following upon application to it in that behalf if, having regard to the evidence, the court is satisfied that it is in the interest of justice so to order: (a) that the person remove or delete specific electronic communication(s); (b) that the person shares an apology or correction as the court deems appropriate in the circumstances; (c) that the person shall not, for such period as the court may specify, communicate by any means with the other person or that the person shall not approach within such distance as the court shall specify of the place of residence or employment of the other person.

So, you can be found not guilty but still punished.
Herself, Ivana Bacik and John Whelan jointly introduced the bill, the unelectable proposing the unconscionable.

And is being a woman a merit? You haven't actually done anything to be a woman so I'm not sure it can be claimed as a merit.

Men have had their shot.... and look at where we've got

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

quick run on the three tests

whichcandidate.ie - greens 59% labour 45% sf, renua 36%, fg ff 32%, pbp 27%, ddi 9%

smartvote - gp 31, labour , pbp26, fg 21, renua 20, ff 19, ind all candidates 19 & 18, sf 18, ddi 17 and the christian candidate 10 (our agreements are on issues i am undecided on)

votomatic - green 84% labour 80, social democrats 77, ff 75, fg & sf 64, aaa/pbp 61 and renua 57

no social democrat in my constituency so that is why they only appear in one

and while i was on my way to the book shop in town, i saw the esb taking down all the election posters on electricity polls

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back