Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

La La said:
oh look. another one.

i wonder what the chinese is saying.

It translates to, "One of the most difficult questions for the West is whether the baby sea otter or the baby leopard is possessed of superior cuteness. It will someday be possible to ask Stephen Hawking, perhaps at the tree-planting ceremony. It is likely that even he will be stumped by such a dilemma."

that program made me a little upset at the end. it was a really good documentary; amazing cinematography. it was called 'the leopard son' and followed this male leopard from infancy to adulthood. what was strange was that after he had matured and left his mother, he returned a few years later which is highly unusual in that species. she had given birth to two twin cubs (one of which i pictured there poking out of a tree....awwwww!)

mum had gone off hunting and big bro was sniffing around and threatening the cubs that luckily had hidden.

but big bro hears a fight and sees a lion running away. he goes over to the spot....and mum has been killed. so so so sad. so big bro sits there with this look of mourning on his face, while you realise those two little twin cubs are basically gonna die as they're far too young to survive alone.

cry, cry, cry.

*gallops through thread

the-big-sheep.jpg

kirstie said:
ha ha! what on earth is colon ferrell doing with a GOAT??

That is in fact the second photo I've seen with Mr Fucking Farrell and a goat. He's barechested in both.

Hmmmmm.

Super Dexta said:
i've probably posted this before, but it bears repeating.
IM000831.jpg

lovely duckies!

So cute. Truly baby ducks are the cutest of all baby animals, esp. baby moorhens, little black dudes with red beaks. There's a nest of them in Stephens Green pond.
In the Botanic Gardens last week I saw baby ducks SITTING ON LILY PADS. I'm going back today to take photos...

Brian Conniffe said:
That's an evil, David Bowie from Labyrinth cat. Lookit his weird eyes. Is he photoshopped?

Lets see what Google has for us today:
goat_baby_mocha_450.jpg

And I don't believe we've ever discussed the marvellousness of the fennec:
fuchs.jpg

theweeyin said:
Ok ok, I haven't had the internet at home in a while. And fennec's ARE deadly. I wonder if there's any pics of jerboas...
Five-toed%20Jerboa.jpg

EeeeeeEEEE!!!
jerboa.jpg

Little cutester

And to continue the cuteness of the desert theme, here's a burrowing owl. They live in hollows in cacti. Pretty cute eh? couldn't get a pic of that though...
owl1b.jpg

Brian Conniffe said:
the middle one looks like my parents' cat ed... and the outside two like he and his twin brother fred did when they were kittens... except fred had a little line of black hairs on his forehead. they used to curl up together to go to sleep and - not making it up - everytime ed would suck on the pads of fred's paw and fred would suck on ed's ear. they'd be purring away and making little sookey sookey noises... when they were about a year (or two?)old, fred got knocked down and killed. i only got home about a month later and ed was still in mourning - i swear he used to just mope around the house and his eyes were physically drooping with sadness..
sorry.. that's not really a nice story - i just wanted to tell ye about the sookey sookey thing.. he's better now though :eek:

ps - la la - don't cry - they rescued the cubs and brought them to a lovely wildlife park where they are living long and happy lives. fo' shu.

aw thanks shine - i feel better now!

sugar ref - i'm so proud of you. gawwwwwwwwwwwwgeous.

i'm not sure you guys really understand the cuteness of lynx cubs.

"you're not s'posed to spray us under your arm - you're s'posed to melt at the very sight of us and cuddle us til we fall asleep"

AGPix_RoEBa14_0181_Lg.jpg

lynx_cubs.jpg

email i just received from my mum:

"oh yes, two snow leopards were born in Dublin zoo this week - have sent you the pictures and article - two girls and a boy but the mum slept on the boy by mistake and killed him and buried him in straw!!"

*gulp*

oh. my. god. babies! in dublin?

*CRY*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back