Cute Lifestyles (2 Viewers)

HERE I COME I FLY TO YOU

050331_cat2-vi.jpg

momongo.gif

I saw the coolest dog in Carrickmacross on Sunday. It's owners thought I was wierd, but I didn't care, I'll just show them this thread....

CHECK OUT THE PAWWWSS!
120jd3a.jpg

120je2q.jpg

120jea9.jpg

La La said:
why?

because you are masking your paeodphilic tendencies towards that little girl in the picture by saying you thought the dog was cute.

stop taking pictures of children you sicko!

I got an awful berating off a bus driver because he thought i was taking a picture of him with my phone as he pulled up.

I wasn't, I just wanted to have a picture of a bus beside my number for the bus timetable. Is that so wrong?

sugar_referee said:
I got an awful berating off a bus driver because he thought i was taking a picture of him with my phone as he pulled up.

I wasn't, I just wanted to have a picture of a bus beside my number for the bus timetable. Is that so wrong?

take a picture of this thread and show it to him.

sugar_referee said:

what did he say? please elaborate. bus driver stories are fun.

actually, fuck that. this thread is for cute baby animals. unless you can work one into your story, i don't wanna hear it. (think of this as a crash course in writing under pressure?)

:p

La La said:
what did he say? please elaborate. bus driver stories are fun.

actually, fuck that. this thread is for cute baby animals. unless you can work one into your story, i don't wanna hear it. (think of this as a crash course in writing under pressure?)

:p

As it happens , I was getting a bus to my aunt, who lives in swords. They gots a cross between a sausage dog with a labrador.
It has a massive lab head, enormous big lion paws , and a tiny little sausage body. As you would imagine, the clumsiest dog ever. However when I left , I'd been giving him biscuits earlier, and he must have left a mouthful ( not sick , mind you) of crunched up cookies in my duffel coat pocket. Not the most bizarre thing, but I like to think he was giving me some for the journey home

I said it was a duffel coat to give the impression it wasa big coat, with big pockets. So dont go away thinking Im getting into unneccesary details.

And I'd put a picture of my dog up for good measure if I could find one of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back