Cute Lifestyles (1 Viewer)

These are just for Jane. This is my puppy when she was a puppy and again about a year ago. I love her :)

Jan02010.jpg

Cara_pup.jpg

Gorgeous.jpg

Cara.jpg

theweeyin said:
These are just for Jane.

Gorgeous.jpg

what do you mean just for jane? i have to put my seal of approval on everything!

and i approve. oh my god do i approve. excuse me while i go and sob in the corner from cute overload.

theweeyin said:
1409rlv.jpg

what?! did these people paint their cat's hole? wtf'nf? what kind of mind regards their cat's arse and decides - y'kno what'd be a larf - an armless charlie chaplin in purple polka dot dungarees with that cat's arsehole as his tie... here puss puss puss. poor cat. jesus! wrong. so wrong!
oh god - now i'm imagining him walking and i'm laughing... i'm a bad person...

allow me to introduce my friends:
this here is johnston livingstone dog (named for the seagull). he's the most human dog i've ever met. instead of barking or whining or whatnot he talks to you - if you can imagine a sing-songey rwwwey throaty sort of noise that makes him sound not unlike scooby doo. he ate a small block of hash as a puppy and became paranoid and sensitive as a result. he's very proper is johnston, and sort of posh. the only time he becomes really doglike is on the beach - when he sees seagulls he goes nuts - chasing after them, running in circles, barking like crazy.. eventually he comes to his senses and stops and then he feels all bad for induging his low doggy impulses.
here he is trying to look suitably regal and dignified. but if you look closely, there's a touch of shame...
140dke9.jpg

this next little fella was my pal for only a couple of weeks in koh tao thailand. it was years ago now but i still remember him flopping his little body up the steps of the hut for a cuddle and a play. he had great big ears and lots of saggy skin.
this is what he said to me when i told him i had to go... it's a blurry photo but still - best sit down if you're not already....

140ds93.jpg

johnston would be really hurt if he thought you liked the thai puppy more than him btw - so be careful

I want to hang out with Johnston. We would have a frank exchange of views about the Seagull situation, and august topics such as "Whither chew-toys?"

and there's more! saturday night chez shiney *sigh..
this one's intended to get the baby cat and baby human likers in one fell swoop...
it's me - so no paedo accusations pleasums! i'm about one and a half - the same age as my little fella is now - and looking just like him (dress notwithstanding). i'm manhandling this kitten around my granny's yard - delighted with meself. apparently after this i tried to feed him with my bottle, he obliged by trying to drink and i ended up with a chewed up teat for my troubles.
edit - there is no way i can make that not sound offensive...
140e043.jpg

ICUH8N said:
I want to hang out with Johnston. We would have a frank exchange of views about the Seagull situation, and august topics such as "Whither chew-toys?"
he lives in new zealand i'm afraid. i miss him with all my heart *sniff. he runs a bar (or at least he thinks he runs it) so seriously - if anyone's headed out that way - let me know and i'll tell you where you can find him :)

he definately spurns chew toys though. he won't even eat a bone in public. soo uncouth.

_41750334_bear203_ap.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5067912.stm

A black bear got more than it bargained for after straying into a family garden in the US state of New Jersey. The unwelcome intruder was forced up a tree - twice - by the family pet, a tabby cat called Jack.
The terrified bear was only able to make its escape when owner Donna Dickey called the hissing cat into the house.

sorry dude, but no puppy can save you now. only a leopard cub can cure your disease. again, i took pics from the tv. when something that cute is lopping around on the screen you'd have to have a heart of stone not to capture it and keep.

DSC03821.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back