Cute Lifestyles (2 Viewers)

theweeyin said:

They are cute alright, but there's something about this kitten's eyes that unnerves me.

AVAILA37.jpg

This, however....

AVAILA65.jpg

There's baby ducklings in my back garden. I can't get any pics because they waddle really really fast. What should I do?

EDIT: I managed to sneak out and get a couple of photo's, but they're camouflaged very well, so the pics didn't come out too good.

seanc said:
There's baby ducklings in my back garden. I can't get any pics because they waddle really really fast. What should I do?

TAKE THE FUCKING PICTURES AND POST THEM. STOP POSTING HERE AND GET YOUR CAMERA, GOD DAMNIT.

HURRY, BEFORE THEY WADDLE AWAY, LITTLE CUTIES!

edit: anyway, you're not being asked to capture the plane going into the pentagon, they're ducklings - how fast could they be? waddling, no less?

Outside my back door, there's a little kinda....cemented area outside the basement window, then the garden itself is at groundfloor level.

The cemented area's got a lot of foliage in it, so the ducklings can hardly be seen. There's only one adventurous one that I can see, the rest of them waddle into the corner when they hear me.

Anyway, I suspect they'll be there for a while, at least until they learn to fly.

I've emptied my camera, and am ready to take some shots. Goodbye, Friday!

Woo!! Got some snaps. They're all huddled in a bunch. One of the parent ducks was flying overhead, he/she (which is it?) didn't seem to happy with me.

seanc said:
Woo!! Got some snaps. They're all huddled in a bunch. One of the parent ducks was flying overhead, he/she (which is it?) didn't seem to happy with me.

good work. what are the parents gonna do, peck you to death? just yell 'Duck l'Orange' at them.

If I get close to them they hide. I wanna get some pics of them getting in duckling adventures, but they have limited space in which to run around. Pics soon, I just need to crop and host them.....

i was at the zoo yesterday & saw the baby snow leopards. well, really only the tips of their heads. they were sleeping beside the box their mother was on.

177973387_114728e105.jpg

see the bottom right hand corner for the baby's head. the other one was sleeping beside her - she could only be seen by kneeling precariously on the window ledge. the photos of them look super-cute though. apparently they'll make their proper debut mid-july.

other cute babies: the goats, the orang-utan, the gorilla.

and these cute monkeys huddled together:

177963972_a4ca6173d2.jpg

lucky for all of you, none of you can hear my wails. i'm absolutely despairing. my mum's already sent me out the news clippings and pictures, but by fuck that ain't enough.
WHY, WHY, WHY werent they born when i was still in the fucking country? i'll have to make do with the hours of footage i shot of the baby snow leopards i saw in sydney in april.
bah.

frolickingsheep said:
i was at the zoo yesterday & saw the baby snow leopards. well, really only the tips of their heads. they were sleeping beside the box their mother was on.

177973387_114728e105.jpg

see the bottom right hand corner for the baby's head. the other one was sleeping beside her - she could only be seen by kneeling precariously on the window ledge. the photos of them look super-cute though. apparently they'll make their proper debut mid-july.

Ok, the first set of snaps LIVE, AS THEY HAPPEN from duckling HQ

Should I give them some bread or something?

168v13l.jpg

168v1au.jpg

Going walkies....
168v1j9.jpg

168v18l.jpg

There is a duck in there, trust me...
168v2wo.jpg

168v3ap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back