Comments on Youtube (8 Viewers)

A reply to my comment.."FAKE" on Two Talking Cats this morning .....

@gazontheraz HOW THE HELL IS THIS FAKE YOU little kid!!!! its cats not some chep shit, like all the gay ass remixes, Stupid kid you make people dumber every time you leave a comment.
2 hours ago
lmfao at the kid who said its fake. its clearly not fake lol

Ah trolling faceless strangers on youtube..A small but enjoyable pleasure...

• A rip off of The Drums

alanhanthony 3 weeks ago 2
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone know this street? love to find this person. If anyone does pm it to me and it will be easy enough find the apartment number
Thanks

apt 50 glouscester square, railway st. dublin 1. you happy pussy?
if you have balls, came for visit!

finbarr see you soon. keep ur window open

Left on a video of me biking through Dublin.
Hard to argue with any of it.
Dublin has to be the most boring and morbid town in the world and people who live there just dont know life or there own self-worth its like a prison because almost every bar and food-store has arrogant polish security gaurds on them and everybody judges you for simple things like the way you dress acked behave walk and talk its SICK get the fuck out and live your life . You cannot exspress your true self in Dublin because the culture is so exstremley different to everywhere

Comments on Changes by Tupac did not disappoint

You Say Chris Brown, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Kanye West, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Lil Wayne, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Wiz Khalifa, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Jason DeRulo, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Bruno Mars, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say B.O.B, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say Pitbull, I Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
You Say TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR, I Say f***ing legend
Color does not matter people....that is the point that pac was trying to get across. We need to start making changes. Im a white boy but I have no hate towards anyone.....we are all the same. Give me respect and you'll get it. Thats's all
Tupac aint dead, he might not be physically alive.....
that one goes on for a while

sorry for the bad english and missing letters.. my keyboard is broken and i'm german and 2pac for life.
Well, there is too much to be explained about the Illuminati, so you'll have to research that yourself.....
also goes on for a while

only reason bieber has a shit lowed of views cuz dummassess like u guys im not sayin all of ya but u guys chek his views and dislike and it counts as views and talkin shit on his videos
the faggeds who killed 2pac
killed music
and will burn

amazing.

So I'm supposed to believe that six level one characters including a Magic User with an armor class of *what* - like 8 - are all going to make that breath weapon saving throw? What a joke! I'll tell you something - on my DM watch they'd be lucky if two of these clowns survived; they'd be down at the library begging a companion level cleric for a Raise Dead (Fully) that's for sure!!

BuckLaTrend 6 months ago 6

Amazing stuff!

@TheJedifr33style Go suck you're nans dick you bitch ass mother fucker, you come on this guys page looking for posts to hate even though you don't seem to like him.

You THICK dumb ass cunt, go back to the basement and wax your dads ass so your lips can get that sweet smooth connection faggot!
ndolan00 7 minutes ago

Youre talking crap how do you know all this info were you in the studio with Jimi and us when we were recording the track,,, you were probily to young and it was a closed studio session only usand Jimi...and jack hunt had nothing to do with Rock and Roll Band i wrote it with Ernie Graham,youre the one who is full of shit you fucking asshole

davidtigertaylor 2 months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back