Comments on Youtube (2 Viewers)

youtube.png

anthony68drake (1 week ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

What a racist chauvinistic piece of crap you are, fuck you and all weak liberal men who shit their pants when real, strong women like Palin threaten your licentious exploitive view of the American female. We need to cleanse this country of your kind, liberals should be purged as traitors to the people.

Gyro911 (4 days ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Minorities are mainly the ones who defaulted on their mortgages and the mainstream media networks will not tell you that. Their scared of being called racists but the truth is that minorities caused this housing crisis and the collapse of our banking institutions. Bush is at fault to for encouraging banks to give the loans to minorities. Fanni may and freddie mac were the ones that bought up the loans and gave them to minorities. This country is going to shit because minorities are taking over

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

piledriver13 (9 months ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

u are so outspoken and strong minded about paedophilia it's like u are hiding something were u once violated or are u a piff itself? which one is it? ............ get a bloody sense of humour i'm sure u would love 2 be in bed with michael jackson........ there u go MJ did disgusting stuff but u are a great fan i'm sure F@$kin' hypocrite!!!!

kkatchimanhwa (9 hours ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Fuck Glick. He IS a nut. WTF is wrong with kids these days? It's all that homo sex ed in schools, look at that fag.

piperboy350 (21 hours ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

i heard this song playing in the background of this pumkin video,, i always equate this song with autumn.. i went on a frenzy trying to find it and its here!!!!!!!!!!..... i would bang her without a condom"

Two corkers:

"Go you! You play that Violen i know i need a life i am board as you can see but i like the music. It is ok i am not into classical music. BUt yu people rock. Just trying to be nice."

"I thing Medina Allah sent 124,000 lies in koran, if ever any prophet came, they were all talened persians,honorable persians, not ugly jugglers, not man eaters, long live persia, death to Islam"

My brother and me sometimes read the comments on Damien Rice videos when we're more bored than usual.

daveliddle2006 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide
+2
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

the opitony of music , completely perfect .

20yearsofAdamDuritz (2 months ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Damien, Dear Damien, my insightful, introspective, Soulful, Gifted, Irish Darling ... I wish I could wrap my love around you like a Blanket. Your Music is transcendent poetry. Truly, you were marked by God to perfect Artistic Expression by offering up layer upon layer of heart-felt, tortued angst - tempered with intense, insightful - albeit, genuine emotion and leading us to lands of lyrical bliss and brilliance ... Damien Rice,until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand ...

commented on an interview angelina jolie gave:

Angelina you are very nice person.You are take caring of other people and child.You must choose ISLAM.Because you have a very good heart like a Muhammed.You are very special woman.

When 2 SOULS that belong together find them self,,,LIKE BRAD AND ANGIE that ENERGY is unstoppable.that IMPACT SHAKE everything.ERASE THE PAST.They are one.PARTNERS in CRIME...LITTLE BROTHERS.Like FATHER helping DAUGHTER.ANGELINA is the old MAMA that knows everything and LEADS the WAY. FIRE and WATER.They are like LEOPARDS,FIERCE and BEAUTIFUL.They are CLEOPATRA and MARC ANTHONY REINCARNATED,but this time not want POWER,they are here to BE FIRE and HELP the WORLD with they power...13...31

From a Princess Diana tribute video

"If I had been old enough to understand her tragic passing, it would have ripped me apart. "

"I think that Diana was murdered! I think the car she was in was swapped with an exact one but the exact one was fitted with remote control wheels and when Diana got in the tunnel,they were activated by a motorcyclist whose motorcycle was found later burned!This is the only explanation and the gangsters in the French government are implicated! Her murder was well planned and Mohammed Alfayed tried hard to prove it but in the west the system protect the murderers if they are the chief hypocrites! "

"All of you guys who say rude things about princess Diana have horrible souls! God says Respect those who come to thy kingdome! SO RESPECT WHO DIES! GET A LIFE just wait till you die "

"talk to you soon queen of hearts, queen of the people your smile lives forever for remembering to each of us thing there is indeed of beautiful in this life nobody can ever extinguish your smile.. for ever. "

"I'll crya every single time, I remembered 10 years ago when she died I was on I plane over Paris I was come back home to my month in London...the night when she died "

"i don´t know if i remember right, but in the 80´s diana and charles visited berlin and i was standing near the street and and shaking my hand in the air (don´t know the word for "winken").i remember her dead like it were yesterday.on 1997 i was since few weeks 20 and could not stop watching all the reports which were shown on german tv.today i´m since few day´s 30 and i´m so much shocked how fast the time runs afther reaching the 18 of age.i have lost 2 womens in live but not by dead. "

AlkieFish (1 day ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

MICKS RAPPING!

Now I've seen it all.

Cant even call em WIGGERS.
Because micks are NOT part of the white race.

Fuck! I dont know how to insult them!

YouTube - Dublin Rap Community

Hold on..
I'm not white?
So... deadly. All that guilt...
Am I aloud do dancing? Can I say The Game? JESUS CAN I CALL PEOPLE HOMES??

Word to me nigs, bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back