Comments on Youtube (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

comments

So proud that Therapy is an Islamic band.. Allahu Akbar..

Irish0400 (2 months ago)
yeah, U2 and Therapy? are both Irish bands, how does that work?

Have a look at user fuck cabbage comments, he even got a mention on one of them emo's diary video.

rufller i hope the movie isnt like this cheezy trailer !.
it looks like a low-ish buget film . or just bad directing ! 6 days ago

A TAZER IS TO STOP A THEATING CRIMINAL WITHOUT KILLING THEM!! IT IS NOT FOR STOPPING SCARED EPILEPITC 14YR OLD GIRLS FROM RUNNING CAUSE U R TOO FAT TO RUN N CATCH HER!!! FUCKING DUMB PIG!! HE SHOULD GET TAZER IN HIS FUCKING EYES!!

• mattrmc19 @ProtossX Don't be such a fag. I bet you drive a prius with an Obama sticker on the back. Get some tampons for your vagina you fucking queer. 28 minutes ago

justinorr1700
5 days ago
pixel-vfl73.gif

ATTENTION ALL ROCK FANS - the metal militia wil be attacking justin biebers baby music video ft ludacris on the 4th of JULY. the plan is to leave bad comments on the video. please DONT FORGET to close your comment with the initials -MM so they know that the metal militia did it. you dont have to be a metal fan. please spread the word to all rock videos . thank you

I've always wanted to 'belong'. The Metal Militia could be for me. Bieber is the one who has that blog about lesbian dopplegangers, no?

- MM.

justinorr1700
5 days ago
pixel-vfl73.gif

ATTENTION ALL ROCK FANS - the metal militia wil be attacking justin biebers baby music video ft ludacris on the 4th of JULY. the plan is to leave bad comments on the video. please DONT FORGET to close your comment with the initials -MM so they know that the metal militia did it. you dont have to be a metal fan. please spread the word to all rock videos . thank you

This actually did happen though, there was a huge code exploit found with youtube last night and it mostly hit stuff like Justin Bieber and other teen pop songs.

Wow, they made made themselves look like fools and helped push Justin Beiber's video to 220,000,000+ views at the same time.

or they end up calling Hammett a fag and how matallica is nithing whout mustaine .

@HarvesterOfMisery but the fagots did sell out...... after cliff died ..... and jason cut his hair...... and kirk and lars started kissing each other and everyone's ass bunch of cunt's dude sorry..... but i'm not sorry i listen to thrash not boy band rock lol .... you fucking puss roflmao i bet you liked iron maiden too huh no slayer in the homo diet
!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back