Comments on Youtube (3 Viewers)

watching some Jeff Buckley videos this morning - Forget here had this comment

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im not expressing any self biased opinions here, but apparently gay guys listen to cold play alot, and Apparently they are technically a bad band.. "nothing against gayness, just thought id stir up anger" but srsly i read in several places they are terribly reviewed and are horrible live, that its all covered up in studio.

Wow BMS1974 is a freak

BMS1974 (4 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam Reply | Spam

My 12 yr old daughter is bouncing abou to that song!

silverdale247 (4 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

Man, that's beautiful..... :)

She thought it was fsol, she is so cool, such a little aphex baby!

Marked as spam Reply

My three year old daughter bugs-out to all of my electronic stuff too, specially Rother. When she was a toddler, she would put my headphones on and dance around, even when there was nothing coming out of them! hahaha!! :)

Its amazing dude, can you imagine 20yrs from now, all these beautiful kids with ideas we could never concieve are gonna create a newworld with new diversified beliefs, all the old divisional ideas are being killed, buried and forgotten.

Marked as spam Reply

Here's hoping...
Amen brother!

Lionroar (1 week ago) Show Hide

Remember a few years ago, that Eminem record? I'm not sure which one, I try to block them all out, but, the idiot said something like "No one listens to Techno". He'd be surprised who listens to Techno. It's ceartinly more than the 33 people who have left comments before me. How ironic!

On Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream speech:
Negro this, negro that boohoo get a life

On The Elephant Man trailer:
ur not a human ur a monster cunt

"did you know hendrix was possessed by spirits and smoked pot. his talent wasnt all his but had help from demons"

kicksex (3 months ago) Show Hide
+1

well yes and no.
I think that this music should give you a "high". Like an 'out of body' high. Not like a high off a drug.

The physics of sound is how the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid at Giza and it also gives a hint as to the true use of the pyramid.

The answer lies in the culmination of the advanced sciences of sound and of the inherent resonant vibrational structures of the triangle.

kicksex (3 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam

This "sense" is something that humanity needs to recover.
Its called the 6th sense by some and there is a strong possibility that this 6th sense is going to become stronger as 2012 comes to pass.

Slowdive is a beacon in that it is similar to the sound technology we must cultivate. It is one of the sonic lessons that is evolving humanity to the next level.

kicksex (7 months ago) Show Hide
+11

i wish people wouldn't call this "drug music".
thats a little silly and irresponsible if there are youngsters reading and im sure there are.
you dont have to do drugs to listen to slowdive.
these guys rock my sober world...when im sober.
:)

that guy is clearly stoned off his tits; how else could he go into such rhapsodies over generic 90s mope-rock?

can we have comments from IMDB as well?

from the thread 'this movie is homophobic' in relation to Weird Science:

the suffix of this site is .com not .china or .france or .greece or .nation of homosexual scumbags who don't respect the values of the united states or its constitution. before you criticize a post by an american, try burning the flesh off your entire face.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090305/board/flat/81192000?p=1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfljegYXk4"]YouTube - The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown (1965)[/ame]

for mysister called cathy i love you sister and even though our mum died 14 weeks ago lets put the past behind us and try to be sisterts and good mates, imsorry for sister fighting growing up , hey im your big sister helen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cathy i wasnt stupid growing up and dyslexia wasnt seen or hear d of inthe 70,s hey cathy i love you and please lets try put the past behind us and your a clever girl and im proud of you honest i am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove helen your big sister and mum would want us to try get on xim offeringthehand of friendship cathy xxxxxxx
........................................................................................................................

this is the song that got me into music in general,im really glad i started out with music from this era.

now i can listen to anything.

whats weird about that isnt the bad spelling because i have mild dyslexia myself (why don't you understand us cathy?) its that when read aloud it sounds utterly bizzare!

its utterly hilarious. i'm actually now convinced its a work of comic genius. i've literally been reading it aloud over and over for the past ten minutes. fucking hell.

rkillip (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

what a load of fukin shit. if u like this shit your a fag of a kiddie bopper. bunch of mincing bastards

on

La Roux (one of the worst artists to have come out this year or any other year)

GFY1337 (12 minutes ago) Show Hide
0 https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...YufRHQSms%26feature%3Dfvst&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...YufRHQSms%26feature%3Dfvst&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso
Marked as spam Reply

your retarded, shes mingin.

MikiieeeYeah (25 minutes ago) Show Hide
0 https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...YufRHQSms%26feature%3Dfvst&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...YufRHQSms%26feature%3Dfvst&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso
Marked as spam Reply

i think she looks really pretty & ilke her song and her hair great song

bulletproof is a good song.

La Roux still sound like the soundtrack to streets of rage though

swear to God, this could be La Roux

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhGzlUNc0w"]YouTube- Streets of Rage - Stage 7 [Genesis] Music[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back