Comments on Youtube (4 Viewers)

_
well lets go on stereo types will we then eh ?, funny you bring up Ramsey street...hmm holly Valance and Kylie....soap stars in this country MEGA STARS in yours....fuck says a lot about youre country that youre lives are so shit you have to live vicariously through mine.....I guess when youre a nation of chain smoking pale faced fat slobs, that wake up in a landscape every day that resembles an industrial site with no beaches or sun you probably would want pretend you live elsewhere.....
_

"don't tell someone to learn English when you your self come's from the country which inherited English as a main languge mother fucker"

After they weren't famous

the singers my teacher haha you go mr .bennet
the lead singer is my media teacher
wat a leg Mr B !!!!!!
The lead singer was my media studies teacher at Fowey Community College in Cornwall.

Matty Bennet is an English & Media teacher lol.

WHAT WENT WRONG MR BENNET

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

video doesn't seem to work anymore though

The Onion
Local Idiot To Post Comment On Internet

August 6, 2008

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/local_idiot_to_post_comment_on

terminator.gif

this is my favourite comment on anything fullstop!

"Those were the days!Had my mates down last week as celebrating her 50th.Had the old hits out,dancing in the conservatory.What a site!!!! "

video is gone now though...

good, but buy a new pair of trousers.
btw, u french?

f your trying to teach this then its ruvbbish we cant see a thing and your too fast do a slow close up m8 but ur stull amazing!

Atleast he is trying to help you and he can speak english ...its not like he is a mexican immagrant

What the fuck is your problem? Just cause a non america guitarist lives in america and wants to share his gift with other people gives you the right to go out and say stuff like this? just cause hes not living the "America way". Fuck the american way you inbred redneck. Honestly.

Hey buddy.. Your a prick ;) Go cut yourself or something that doesn't bore us ;)

Ya um great lesson i totally understand it now. u have to make this note by bending. "play the guitar by the hotel california by the eagles." nice english foreigner. bet u can't drive either.

Music, downletters, is not about what languages the musicians speaks, or how well they are spoken.

Music is a universal language in and of itself. Stop letting your petty jealousy and intolerance shine through.

Its amazing how quickly any comments on youtube turn into racist rants and abuse. Even if there was a video of dancing puppies or something, some racist ranting comments would appear.

...humans ha

"Your a fucking pedophile and you should be executed like a fucking jew, you fucking cunt, I hope you die a horrible death you fucking faggot, i kill you myself if you had the balls to give me your adress FAGGOT ASS PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT, YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back