Comments on Youtube (3 Viewers)

the best youtube comment is the first one on this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not youtube, a blog, but still:

"Facebook Sucks, if you have an account, your even worse off then a prostitute with aids and a gash full of std's."

Well i cracked me hole laughing anyway!

i have certain sympathy with both parties here, Bungle is frustrated because Zippy knocked his tower over, on the other hand, Bungle is something of a cunt.

icfireplace 2 weeks ago 13
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

I'd love to see that fat uneducated lazy eyed queue skipping nappy thieving herpe infected cunt face in the grey shirt fall and get his scabby smelly vinegary head wedged under the wheel of that shit scented fly infested knacker packed pickup truck and then i want to it explode into a big dirty array of smelly black gypsy smoke causing a chain reaction to the rest of the stinky shower avoiding tramp convoy errupting in a harmonious chorus of thick burning fuckers screaming out the name Tommy.

http://youtu.be/9qaiIxo3qf8

[video=youtube_share;zMajPPh6D04]http://youtu.be/zMajPPh6D04[/video]

Fuck kilmarnock and Marvin Baird. The place is a dirty dive of a shite hole. I'd rather wank off a paki's thumb while he's burnin a rotten skankit rando joint, than step foot aff the bus. It's an absolute east ayrshire skidmark. Gadzafuck. Ebsolute flumpage.com/getafuckingrip. The kilmarnock standard's got the weekly menky besturt on the front page. ROTTEN

OK here's a heartwarming one.

It was the Summer of 1964 . . . I had just got my license and bought my first car, a 1955 Chevrolet. That was the best Summer of my life. In August, as Summer drew to a close, I was sad to see it ending and having to go back to school so soon. Then something truly incredible happened - my Perfect Moment was created. This song came out and It was the perfect song to capture my perfect Summer. I wish all of you can have a perfect moment, too. Thank you Ronettes, present and departed.

Alimantado91 has made a comment on

Oh wow, totally cool. I knew this dude back in the day. Thurston's still the whig wham bam man in my eyes. He's a 3rd avenue Dime Bar merchant, hip to the tick tock body rock. He bangs the gong like all get out. I remember when this dude was down on Bleeker dropping free form street scat on the heads that were making it happen in 77....good times.

The good Dr.Alimentado91 is the object of my first ever friend request on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back