Argh Lads!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 190
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 2
syb suddenly notices that slurms' face appears to be peeling off. her expression changes to one of confusion. she bends over and pulls at his chin. his face comes off in her hand, underneath is.... KEITH KED!!!!! syb fall to her knees, then onto her side. she is shaking, still firmly gripping the mask. "........... no" she whispers.

cut to slurms still in millitary uniform flying a helicopter across the red sea, back to his homeland of jalalabad. under his arm is a bag of cash marked 'profit from sales of keds song generation punk rock song (or whatever the fuck it was called)'. the bag is very small. cut to helicopter flying into the sunset. sound of slurms laughing loudly and swearing in islamic.

back to syb. working in a taiwanese strip club for tourist pennies. she is sitting alone.... naked. her face stained with the juices of the days toils. her mind wanders back to better days.... the keds...... she crys..... she crys.

next: the sequel.... slurms in the land of the jews!

Originally posted by Syb
LADS LADS LADS!!! i leave the message boards for like 3 days and youre all gone bonkers!! well shite on you:p

Syb...you're a dickhead. Get out of my sight. Ys, without sounding "gay" or "like a pussy". Fuckin' jaysus...

Someone, I believe it was Syb, was wondering who resurrected this old Keds thread. How very fuckin' convenient. It seems to me that Mr. MadLad 183 has something of an obsession with The Keds, and apparently Syb is The Keds 'PR Chick'.

I smell a really large South Drogheda stinkin' rat; namely that Syb is Madlad 183 is Keith Keds.

And in all fairness, The Keds are absolute bollocks and lost the chance to be defended by wet little cunts like 'Nine' the day they cranked their amps all the way up to eleven and set out to rock the planet down to its foundation.

Although maybe I should give more respect to Keith from The Keds. Wasn't he in 'Life goes On'.

2nd from the left.

Attachments

• corky_1.gif
    corky_1.gif
    43 KB · Views: 203
Originally posted by snowt

Although maybe I should give more respect to Keith from The Keds. Wasn't he in 'Life goes On'.

2nd from the left.

corky from life goes on rates pretty highly in my all time best 20 questions games.... up there with violet berlin and falco.

Re: The Corker

Here, do yis remember the one when he was in the local special olympics and there was a relay race, and when he got the baton (pronounced ba-TAWN) he ran the wrong way...corky goes backwards.

Eh, perhaps this is a less than subtle advancement of the subject, but does anyone have the Kids of Widney High album? Fucking legend.

P.S. -Syb is a gee face. Get back to Widny High.

http://www.kidsofwidneyhigh.com/

Pat john: eh eh, fire up the Persephone, we gotta go oot and get the logs before Relic!
Nick: Shut up you native Canadian, life is too short. Molly, I want Mousakka! Did I tell you I'm Greek?
Tom Edison: eh eh, looks like I've wandered onto the wrong Canadian kids' show. Might as well invent something while I'm here, eh?

The God of invention and Science on 80s Canadian t.v. was Bob McDonald...

I know this because I am incredibly sad....

That's right, he had big gums.

And he was curious about everything.

Where is everyone Billy?

Thumped Forums > Thumped Stuff > General

(Moderated by: Admin)
(Users Browsing this Forum: billygannon, snakybus)

Originally posted by snakybus
That's right, he had big gums.

And he was curious about everything.

Where is everyone Billy?

Thumped Forums > Thumped Stuff > General

(Moderated by: Admin)
(Users Browsing this Forum: billygannon, snakybus)

I think it's one of these reasons:

1. They're working
2. They're not working
3. The Internet doesn't exist and we just have a very very effecient postal service
4. They're sick of us talking shite (although that has always been a feature of these boards)
5. They're can't read

Could be, but maybe they're just playing a trick on us.

I know what it is, they all shag off to lunch at 12.30

Am I the only one who waits till 1???

It's the same at work, I'm on me lonesome at 12.30 apart from the Quake players who play and eat simultaneously at lunchtime.

I'm also alone in believing May is part of Spring and not Summer.

So alone.

crap you guys. if only i'd been in.

does anyone remember when they were rerunning the beachcombers on den tv and about halfway through each episode a message would flash up saying "this is a cult programme!"

my mother found this most unsettling.

Does anyone remember Danger Bay? My sister had her first crush on the boy in that..... she still talks about it to this day....

And does anyone remember when RTE used to show art-house short films in between programmes?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back