• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 190
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 2

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
LADS LADS LADS!!! i leave the message boards for like 3 days and youre all gone bonkers!! well shite on you:p

I couldnt be bothered reading through ALL the replies to the keds thingy ma jigger, but what is UP with you all!?!?!

why are you doggin on the keds so badly, please dont respond with "they suck" or "theyre shite" lets have a bit of constructive critism! in fairness, i dont know WHY keith posted that about them looking for a bassist...unless its someone else pretending to be the keds cuz as far as i know and AS THEYRE MANAGER/PR CHICK, i SHOULD know what the fuck is going on within the band, they still have FEZ in the band, their current bassist....

im lost and confusssssssed! but ouch lads, chill please!! for my sake, to each their own and all that no need for the violence, i know youre all hard core and that, but OUCH!! try and be a bit more....how do i say it without sounding "gay" or "like a pussy" myself....try to be a bit more.....NOT trying so hard to be tough!!

gawd im gonna get a bollocking for this i KNOW it, but you know....i dont give a fuck anymore, i was all happy and stuff chatting away to you lot...:-( youve hurt my feelings.....blah! forget it!! bye byes! hope that youre all having a good week so far!

I was wondering where you went to.

Ok first of all, personally I don't care what the Keds sound like in terms of their music. As I've said before, there's a few bands afilliated with thumped/things which I don't like musically, and there are plenty of people who would say the same about my bands music, an opinion which they are totally entitled too. This isn't about tunes though, its about direction (hate using that word, but can't think of a better one right now).

I had an extensive look through the keds website, and it came across quite heavily as an a & r, record company, industry 'friendly' (actually more like 'arse-lickin') endeavour. From a personal perspective this makes me want to puke, but if that's the way the keds want to do things, then that's fine. More power to them, best of luck and all that.

The problem I have is that, Thumped/Things is about independant bands getting a thing going for themselves by themselves. Don't get me wrong, its not like every band here would be averse to one day getting signed to a label, the hard work being paid off so to speak. But the keds website is anything but independantly minded. Its pure wank promotion (for example, a scanned in picture of the backstage passes for witness. For fuck sake!).

So if this is the way the keds are going about it, then Thumped isn't for them, I look on them being plugged here as exploitation of the site.

That's my two cents anyways.

I'm with hopper on this one.Although i did also download 'the jury' off your site and i didn't like that either,so it wasn't just the website for me.
I do think you got treated rather harshly though.

hey hopper:) ok...em...yea, well i dont think keith KNEW what thumped was about, i just HAE when people attack other people on the net....its so childish...

that post is there since october anyway, i dunno WHO dragged it back out of its grave...but oh well....i was panicking there....hehe....i thought that they were discussing fez leaving the band without tellin me....phew!!

but yea, thats it me thinks....

hopper were you missing me buddy??:)

poos im not even IN the band.......and paddy, i can see WHY your band gets slagged so much.....messin babes, GREAT gig on friday, lots of "woos" and "oooows" and other good schtuff comin from you! and your girlfriend needs to learn not to be like me, running off and fetching drink for her boyfriend, it makes for a weak looking vulnerable groupie like type:) hehehe.....

oh and nine, thanks, i thought it was pretty harsh myself!! hehe

YAWN.
who fucking cares. isn't there something better to do?
YAWN.

YOU SAID SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!??? hmmm...ah wella....congratulations...i kinda had to go, my main band's gig was cancelled so whats a person to do but go to their SECOND band's gig?? gotta support the bands!!

congratulations anyway!!:)

sorry to be a cunt nine, but elsewhere you've said,
and i quote "ye were right.They do seem like a bunch of attention seeking fuckers." and also you made some crack about something or someone being "stupider than a keds groupie". so, y'know, you shouldn't feel that they were treated so harshly when you were on the bandwagon dishing it out with the rest of them.

not that they don't deserve it either, and jaysus syb, you seem like a salt of the earth kind of lass but have another look at their website and have a little think about it.

Originally posted by quackster
sorry to be a cunt nine, but elsewhere you've said,
and i quote "ye were right.They do seem like a bunch of attention seeking fuckers." and also you made some crack about something or someone being "stupider than a keds groupie". so, y'know, you shouldn't feel that they were treated so harshly when you were on the bandwagon dishing it out with the rest of them.

not that they don't deserve it either, and jaysus syb, you seem like a salt of the earth kind of lass but have another look at their website and have a little think about it.

Ah.I've been found out.
Fair enough,i did say those things,but only after i had a look at the site and listened to a track of theirs.It's not like i said it just cause everyone else did.
I'm getting a bit sick of steppin on peoples toes around here aswell:confused:

Originally posted by nine

Ah.I've been found out.
Fair enough,i did say those things,but only after i had a look at the site and listened to a track of theirs.It's not like i said it just cause everyone else did.
I'm getting a bit sick of steppin on peoples toes around here aswell:confused:

hiya nine! (slurms twists one of his pigtails arond his finger) whatcha doin'?
seriously though, nine, it's time for you to join the dark side of the force, time to stop being such a sound bastard all the time! time to have some gay sex with me!..... hang on, scratch that last one.

keds keds keds this is mantra that echoes around my head. Nobody has any idea of the pain that that band have put me through, cant anybody talk of anything else but the keds, there timing is way off, leaking news of the reasons for the cancellation of their asian and south drogheda tour wasnt enough to end my misery. No it continues agghh must...think...got... to end my misery the oh pain that is the very mentio the names keeh fez aw trevuh.Something must happen. Bastards, with that though I shall retire to my room on this my 21st birthday. Just me and a bottle of cheap vodka, yes that shall help me to forget.
keds, keds keds KEDS KEDS KEDSKEDSKEDSKEDSKESDS it happening againaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK THEN SHUT UP ABOUT THE KEDS ALREADY! GOD! we all know none of you like em.....ARGH! i like them ok?? i love them actually, me thinks theyre very talented !!! OH GASP! I HAVE AN OPINION THE GOES AGAINST EVERYONE ELSES IN THIS FORUM!!! get over it....its done kaputs bye byes !!! ok??

grawr! you guys make me mad!!

so i was thinking i am going to be your queen of the thumped forums ok?? and you have to bow down to my every comand.....but queens are meant to be old hags....(or really ugly men trying to be pretty women!) at any rate, i shall call myself, Princess Syb of Thumped ok??

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back