Argh Lads!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 190
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 2
haha pad, i try...i try....you should form a band and call your selves blood drenched tampon....hehe...and DONT get dissgusted....if you say "blood" on its own you dont get disgusted, it should make a difference where that blood comes from!! oh god i should really get out more huh??

I think everyone needs to send me their picture.....i wana know what everyone looks like....itll be fun!! we can have a photo exchanging thing...:) hehe

oh and where the hell is my pussy buddy hopper today??? hope he didnt die??!?!!!

dark room. no windows. one door. syb is gagged and tied up to a chair. he/she (can't be too sure these days) has blood dried up all over his/her nose and face. suddenly...enter slurms in full millitary uniform with lots of medals and flaggy things and shit. he walks towards syb and places his face right up to his/hers. suddenly he throws his hands in the air, gesticulating wildly and begins to curse in some bizzare arabic type language..... he freezes. a bead of sweat runs from his forehead, down his nose, onto his shoe. his fist is purple he is clenching it so hard. he smacks syb across the face once... only once. syb begins to cry again. corporal slurms leaves.
fade to black.

after pulling herself together, Syb uses her flexability to squirm out of the ropes and while slurms has his back turned, she reaches between his legs from behind, grabs his peanuts and twists them so hard they pop in her hands and blood oozes all over the place, with his testicle blood, she paints youre a homo that hits girls across his chest. feeling that he hasnt paid enough, she decideds that her pet cat, professor puddles hasnt eaten in days...she goes to chop off his **** then realises that its not enough to feed her starving cat....its only a morsel of meat.....her poor cat is going to die......so she cuts out his eye balls, a delicassy in most countries, she rips his still beating heart from his chest, her cats favorite food is pig heart after all, and uses his pimple, er i mean ****, as a topping.....muwahahahaha Slurms slowly whithers to the floor as syb and her cat point and laugh, that is the price you must pay for hitting a girl bastard
:eek:

:p

i'm starting to really love these scenarios that people come up with. get writing professionally you crazeee kidz!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back