Argh Lads!!! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 190
  • Views 13K
  • Watchers 2
danger bay! fuck yeah, i had a crush on someone in that.

also runaway bay.

ooooh, oh, oh, does anyone remember the cartoon (we talked about this before billy) that was shown as a "short extra programme" which had all this crazy (and somewhat disturbing imagery (for a 7 year old) ) but it was all played out to kraftwerk's autobahn.

that was amazing
was it not a kind of green alien thing at times?

i used to love ulysses and the life cartoons well

\/
oo
>
__\
___\
___/
\_ /

with the little guys who looked a bit like that

I can't remember.... my boss just commented that I look "shook".... I'm feeling both well and shit,.... it's all this unfitness and cycling and wind and shit.....

But those film shorts...it's fundamental that they be brought back... it should be an election issue.....

I remember those Life cartoons, and the Autobahn thing, and Ullyses, and Danger Bay! Do you remember Catweazel? Or Worzel Gummidge (didn't like that) Or Just William? (my favourite)

Fuck me, we've become a homogenised society! That Autobahn cartoon kind of freaked me out. I remember specifically looking to see who did the music though, because I liked it.

What was the deal with the beardy guy with the antennae in "Once Upon a Time...Life"?

finally! someone who remembers the autobahn cartoon.

the freakiest thing about it was the self propelled face that would come up from the bottom of the screen like a rocket going "phubbb phubbb phubbb" using its nostrils to drive itself forward.

once upon a time life. pretty interesting stuff. the beardy guy was a sort of an oracle, as far as i remember, he was a guide around the body. i loved the voices in those cartoons.

ah retro referencing. somebody is bound to get pissed off with us in a minute.

yes....thats right...im keith from the keds you absolute fucking moron!! ok...Lorcanzo can vouch that im NOT...and cormo...im guessing your cormy from nerlinger, i thought we settled our differences......?? god you just cant seem to let go of shit can you??

what the FUCK did i do to you? answer that and be logical about it please! a bit intelligent if its not to much to ask!

im a bit of a rugrats fan myself hehe...no not really...emm..i liked he-man and transformers growing up but thats cuz i was a tom boy...yet i still managed to fit in my little ponies and chip n dales rescue rangers and AN AMERICAN TAIL and erm....what else OH YEA The Land Before Time...hehe nothing youd all like sorry!!:)

Originally posted by Syb
yes....thats right...im keith from the keds you absolute fucking moron!! ok...Lorcanzo can vouch that im NOT...and cormo...im guessing your cormy from nerlinger, i thought we settled our differences......?? god you just cant seem to let go of shit can you??

what the FUCK did i do to you? answer that and be logical about it please! a bit intelligent if its not to much to ask!

ah now, come on syb. we were having a nice quiet chat about cartoons.
yeah ulysses. did they have that in the states ?

Ulysses.... forgot about that.. but I've had some tea and I remember it now.... that was deadly.... there should be a film of that... directed by David Lynch.....

Is Syb back? Or is that Keith?

Billy, its always been my, i was out sick yesterday....not the best lately...fluish and coldish and all that fun stuff people DREAM about:) im back though(only to find people tunring on me which is not much of a welcome back gift is it??):(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back