Airbnb (1 Viewer)

My first few requests were rebuffed. Mainly I think because I hadn't used it before and no one had left me feedback. I think people are reluctant to give their flat to a first timer. You gotta build a profile.

I used it for the first time recently for a trip to Amsterdam. A couple of my initial requests yielded no joy due to unavailability, but I eventually landed a really lovely apartment near Dam Sq, complete with turntable and vinyl for use!
The guy was a pleasure to deal with and the booking couldn't have been easier to do. Very cheap too at €210 for 2 nights for 2 people.
I'd definitely recommend it.

My first few requests were rebuffed. Mainly I think because I hadn't used it before and no one had left me feedback. I think people are reluctant to give their flat to a first timer. You gotta build a profile.

Yeah, no response so far.

I think it's back to the drawing board.

I like the AirPnP version

http://www.airpnp.co/

airpnp_1.jpg

I can't see many people settling for less than half of what they're charging

A bit of a dick move to backdate the tax. There were auld biddys on Joe Duffy a couple of weeks ago praising AirBnB, they'll be back on the blower tomorrow with a different mood.

Why the enforcement now? I can't recall any group (i.e. hoteliers) being vocal about airbnb taking away business. I'm thinking it's a housing policy thing to stop short-term lets that could otherwise be used to alleviate the rental crisis.

I'd say its a straight up cash-jack

I was gonna see if any forigners wanted to kip in my spare room but fuck that now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back