Airbnb (1 Viewer)

Ah, way more than that. More like 70 or 80, I'd have thought.
But how much of that is Revenue taking?

as i can't drive, i occassionally stay in hotels if i am going to a gig in dublin. prices can vary of course. the sme hotel on a thursday night last june was €40 for the night with breakfast while on a friday in july, it was €96, for what i pay, it is usually between €55 and €80.

Did this for the first time the other week. Felt a bit like meeting someone off those sexy meet up sites but it was easy peasy in the end. and only 20 quid.

Plus the guy had a cat.

Would do again.

Did this for the first time the other week. Felt a bit like meeting someone off those sexy meet up sites but it was easy peasy in the end. and only 20 quid.

Plus the guy had a cat.

Would do again.

Was he there? I've done air bnb and taken the whole place, don't think I'd like staying with a stranger.

Was he there? I've done air bnb and taken the whole place, don't think I'd like staying with a stranger.
Yeah he was, but he was a chilled out dude. Watched a bit of the rugby with him before I left for the gig. I was conscious about only having a couple of drinks so I didn't come back to his gaff in a state. No bad thing.

Felt like being a student again.

I'd prefer the anonymity of a hotel for sure, but it was 50% cheaper than any rooms I could find.

He could have had a bit more milk in tbh.

Yeah he was, but he was a chilled out dude. Watched a bit of the rugby with him before I left for the gig. I was conscious about only having a couple of drinks so I didn't come back to his gaff in a state. No bad thing.

Felt like being a student again.

I'd prefer the anonymity of a hotel for sure, but it was 50% cheaper than any rooms I could find.

He could have had a bit more milk in tbh.
You can get whole places to yourself that cost half as much as hotels

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back