Sound engineer avg. cost range per day (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
Hey all, just wondering if anyone can let me know what kind of price range a sound engineer would hire per working day ? It would just be for basic equipment set (mics/audio interface/laptop & monitor setup/software installation and setup) for a small room intended for solo performers/podcast recording. Would probably be a day's work, if that. Thanks!

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can let me know what kind of price range a sound engineer would hire per working day ? It would just be for basic equipment set (mics/audio interface/laptop & monitor setup/software installation and setup) for a small room intended for solo performers/podcast recording. Would probably be a day's work, if that. Thanks!

€200 - €300

Corporate is £250 as a new guy, rising to £400 for the correct type of bullshitter. Handheld mics at a mixology workshop?! I demand a raise! Full time employed people get not much more than your average supermarket shelf stacker, but they do get "opportunities to advance". Those freelance lads don't even know they're born.

Local Rock-'n'-roll is £75 and food and a couple of pints. But they do it out of love. Love of pints.

It's a topsy turvy game. But hey, if you want someone good to take time out of whatever else they're doing, you gotta pay them for it. They're not doing you a favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back