Airbnb (3 Viewers)

Wow..this is the first I ever heard of this malarky.
Looks awesome! €11 a night for a nice room in Marrakesh!

a mate of mine has a house in colorado and he put it up on airbnb. The thing is booked up for the next 3000 years with potheads coming in to spend a few days smoking their brains out.

now everyone in Colorado is getting in on the act.

god bless their marajuana laws.

4 of us got an apartment in paris (near montmartre) for £534 for 7 nights

it would have been better suited to two people to be honest but we won the coin toss for the proper bed so it was grand

I've tried to use this thing a few times and given up in frustration. I find a place at a reasonable price, send off the enquiry and get a reply that is either (a) "oh yeah ... let me check that for you ......" (and then two days later) ... "oh sorry my flatmate is going to be there that night so it's not actually available" or (b) "yes we'd love you to come and stay but that price listed on the page is actually wrong ... it's three times that ... looking forward to your visit!"

I've tried to use this thing a few times and given up in frustration. I find a place at a reasonable price, send off the enquiry and get a reply that is either (a) "oh yeah ... let me check that for you ......" (and then two days later) ... "oh sorry my flatmate is going to be there that night so it's not actually available" or (b) "yes we'd love you to come and stay but that price listed on the page is actually wrong ... it's three times that ... looking forward to your visit!"

Shit. I've put in my first request and have heard bupkis back so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back