Heat (1 Viewer)

Wish I had one of those dickhead fisherman hats from the '90s though. OCS forever.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This thread has been begging for it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Went for a mega cycle to dalkey and back a swim. was class. but im mortified that my forearms and forehead got burnt yesterday. I don't even burn when I'm in Spain! I barely even change colour.
I now that famous farmers tan. Awesome.
Also, it feels like its a bajillion degrees out.
and I love it

I was in Germany last week. The weather was gorgeous and our hotel was right beside a stadium in a quiet part of town. There must have been a graduation ball on at the stadium because there were lots of tall, slim, leggy young blondes going into the stadium wearing very slinky ball-gowns accompanied by what looked like their parents. It was quite a sight. Anyway, these two lads were jogging nearby and about to cross at a zebra crossing. There was a passing driver who must have gotten distracted by the sight of all these well turned out young women on a gorgeous summer evening because he ploughed straight into one of the joggers and knocked him flat on his arse. Your man was alright but he got up effing and blinding in German at the driver who was looking pretty shocked and sheepish. Pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back