Your work situation (5 Viewers)

Big rush in to get this site finished for Monday morning and there’s so many trades here pulling loads of shifts that everybody is on top of each other.
2m distancing is impossible. This site is one big C19 superspreader.
Boston closed all construction sites

The only work allowed is to make work safe

I'm not exactly happy about it though

Surely cutting down on staff numbers you could still keep a construction running / people working buy just have a skeleton crew keeping things going at a slow steady pace
So it’s not a complete waste.
I do understand that obviously is impossible on larger sites

Surely cutting down on staff numbers you could still keep a construction running / people working buy just have a skeleton crew keeping things going at a slow steady pace
So it’s not a complete waste.
I do understand that obviously is impossible on larger sites
The concern is that if work is not getting done, then my boss is not getting paid, and might get tired of writing checks

But we shall see

Boston construction sites earlier

chernobyl-103-3.jpg

Anyone working from home this week, make sure you claim your extra allowance. It’s only €3.20 a day but better than nothing

It’s up to the employer to pay it and they don’t have to give it to you. I’ll try find out if there’s any other way to get it if they refuse or just don’t have it and I’ll let you know.

They’re testing the fire alarm in work and I’m taking calls from the public.
This is not helping tension levels for any of us .

Have you kids? I'm finding it brutally hard
Yep, two toddlers under two. Their mam is looking after them thank god. The work itself is very busy and stressing me out sitting in this poxy little room, added with the general feeling of being on edge and global doom. It's a strain.

Look after yourselves pricks.

God, anyone else work with people who read nothing and exist purely on a level of vague received wisdom and clichés but know AP style inside out so consider themselves "good writers" as a result?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cormcolash
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back