Your work situation (14 Viewers)

have 3 laptops on the go in the spare room.

On-net work one.
Off-net work one so I can actually download some shit.
Personal one so I can download some shit while the work one updates for 2 hours.

Back is broken. Need to get a cheap table and chair in ikea.

have 3 laptops on the go in the spare room.

On-net work one.
Off-net work one so I can actually download some shit.
Personal one so I can download some shit while the work one updates for 2 hours.

Back is broken. Need to get a cheap table and chair in ikea.

Can you put that on the expense account?

A fridge full of beer and half an hour to go til knocking off time.

The darkest (half) hour is just before the dawn.

Well im Working flat out until Sunday trying to get a care building finished for C19 hospital patients overflow.
Probably still have a job for next few weeks aswell hopefully

We got a call today asking us to come in and service out equipment ahead of schedule at a HSE facility. The unit is completed but unopened at the moment however they want everything in ship shape in case they need it in coming weeks.

Good luck to anyone here who's employment may be put at serious risk by this. And sorry to hear it if you've been laid off already.

I have to set up a work from home space. I'd really like to not use my bedroom but I have no other choice. Does anyone know of any very small desks?

We got a call today asking us to come in and service out equipment ahead of schedule at a HSE facility. The unit is completed but unopened at the moment however they want everything in ship shape in case they need it in coming weeks.

Good luck to anyone here who's employment may be put at serious risk by this. And sorry to hear it if you've been laid off already.

That sounds like where I am working at the moment. 2nd floor is pretty much completed but that’s about it

A new "Pandemic Policy" has been drafted and circulated. All staff with children have been authorised to work from home from tomorrow. Before Leo's announcement they'd planned to all work from home next Wednesday to test emergency measures. I'm missing all the excitement!

All but one person working from home until further notice. I go back to work on Thursday, but will still be at home. We had a major IT upgrade/migration before Christmas, everyone's desktops replaced with laptops and docking stations and all systems migrated to the cloud... so we're set up for this. Access to the phone system through a mobile app.

I have to set up a work from home space. I'd really like to not use my bedroom but I have no other option. Does anyone know of any very small desks?

Desks are invariably 3 approximated sizes - width of a person, width of a person and a drawer, width of a person and two drawers. If you still have the car and can afford a few hours check the big 2nd hand shops - obvs nothing is normal now but usually they cant get rid of the things. It'll be between 60 and 70cm wide, 100ish wide or 120ish wide, just there might be a few little older tables that'd be more useful down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
    The Sugar Club
    8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back