XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

got some guitar hero 3 going on here too, deadly fun!
I got that today, minus the guitar though. I like that on the back one of the songs mentioned is 'She bangs a drum'.

A night of co-op action soon then Dudley?

COD4 is a weird one. In some ways it's very old school (spawning, no free-roam), but some of the later levels it's one of the first games I've really thought 'wow, this is next-gen'. The multiplayer is stupidly addicitve too.

My brother's considering trading in his Wii and adding about €100 to get a 360 with an extra controller and Forza 2 (and some Pinata yoke), reckon it's a good swap?

My brother's considering trading in his Wii and adding about €100 to get a 360 with an extra controller and Forza 2 (and some Pinata yoke), reckon it's a good swap?

Forza & Viva Pinata come as standard in the Xbox console now.. You get a pack with the extra controller and the games in it... Adding 100 euros to it doesn't make it very worthwhile..

So, Assaisins creed - How the FUCK do you do a stealth kill? Do you need to have the blade thing?

I've done one assasination, got to acre and some informer wants me to stealth kill some guards, but everytime I try and kill them I fail.

So, Assaisins creed - How the FUCK do you do a stealth kill? Do you need to have the blade thing?

I've done one assasination, got to acre and some informer wants me to stealth kill some guards, but everytime I try and kill them I fail.

You liking the game, Stan?

I have to say, I loved it. I think if you take your time with it, it's really enjoyable. A little repetitive but I really thought it was great.

Way better than Mass Effect.

I am actually. I've taken note of people saying it's repetetive so I'm going to do one assasination at a sitting, then leave it. It took me a while to get used to the combat, but I'm getting the hang of it now.

One question, does your free running/jumping abilities improve as you rank up? I've just found that part of the kingdom with the crumbled pillars, and a few of the flags seem a little out of my reach at the moment.

I am actually. I've taken note of people saying it's repetetive so I'm going to do one assasination at a sitting, then leave it. It took me a while to get used to the combat, but I'm getting the hang of it now.

One question, does your free running/jumping abilities improve as you rank up? I've just found that part of the kingdom with the crumbled pillars, and a few of the flags seem a little out of my reach at the moment.

you get the ability to grab on while falling etc but its not like crackdown where you can jump higher the more you level up. you can climb anything that your allowed to from the start

you get the ability to grab on while falling etc but its not like crackdown where you can jump higher the more you level up. you can climb anything that your allowed to from the start

Yep. you'll reach those pillars when you get the grab ability. You'll jump at them, miss the top, but grab them a little lower and then climb up. I think.

I grew to hate assassins creed as I played it. I loved it at the start. Technically its amazing, arguably the best graphics on console. The freerunning is great although it can be frustrating at times but the story and missions are super shite.

The worst part is when you realise that the identical assassination missions are copied and pasted 9 times into the game. “Only 4 more to go.” Zzzzzzzzzz. This wouldn’t be such a problem if they were actually fun to play like crackdown is.

The interrogation and pickpocketing bits are pointless and boring and become more so each time. They’re just a chore. The combat is awful. Its just one button all the time. You get into a fight with a group of lads. You have to wait for one to attack you counter the move and kill. Repeat 7 times. The bits in lab are so drawn out. The dialogue is like watching paint dry.

I just can’t see how people can defend this game. Its repetitive in every single possible way. The cities, the missions and the combat. It doesn’t help that all the characters are all assholes and cut scenes are the most boring I’ve ever come across in any game.

i finished bioshock last night... finally.

question is, will i ever replay it to kill all the kids instead, and finish researching everything and getting the last few tonics?

probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back