XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Is this the yoke where you're rescuing the president from Air Force One? The one that 'Veteran' asks you to complete in SIXTY FUCKING SECONDS?!!?! Youtube makes it look easy. Cocklets.

picked up an elite today.
wow, quality over hdmi is so much better than component or vga, am amazed. deadly buzz. think i prefer the off white look of the old one though, but it deffo seems quieter too.
traded it in gamestop, and put a load of DS games towards it, ended up 60 bucks in credit. the dream....

picked up an elite today.
wow, quality over hdmi is so much better than component or vga, am amazed. deadly buzz. think i prefer the off white look of the old one though, but it deffo seems quieter too.
traded it in gamestop, and put a load of DS games towards it, ended up 60 bucks in credit. the dream....
gamestop are giving €260 credit or €190 cash for premiums; Game are doing €140 cash or €210 credit...

How much do you have to pay in game if you trade up your premium?

I have no hdmi inputs on my TV but I have a load of Liffey valley vouchers.

Do you need the original box though? That got fucked out ages ago.

How much do you have to pay in game if you trade up your premium?

I have no hdmi inputs on my TV but I have a load of Liffey valley vouchers.

Do you need the original box though? That got fucked out ages ago.

In game you get 210 off.

asfaik all new 360s come with HDMI as standard now.

I checked at lunchtime, even with the vouchers I have it will still be another 130 euro on top, for a bigger HD that I don't need and a HDMI output I can't use.

Fuck that.

in gamestop, it was my premium plus 200 snots for the elite, and they did the data transfer in store.

got the hd dvd drive too, amazed how much better the upscaling on it is than the xbox dvd drive

The idea only went in my head because of the vouchers I have, and the thinking that I might get it for next to nothing.

When we move and I get the fancy new big TV I'll upgrade, not an awful lot of point spending 200 euro on something I won't really see the benefit of.

The idea only went in my head because of the vouchers I have, and the thinking that I might get it for next to nothing.

When we move and I get the fancy new big TV I'll upgrade, not an awful lot of point spending 200 euro on something I won't really see the benefit of.
does your current TV have a DVI port?

It does. Will HDMI>DVI be that much better on my little 28" screen?

Though that has got me thinking about using the DVI port for my PS3. But I think ther VGA and DVI port shares one audio input, which is already being used for the 360.

It does. Will HDMI>DVI be that much better on my little 28" screen?

Though that has got me thinking about using the DVI port for my PS3. But I think ther VGA and DVI port shares one audio input, which is already being used for the 360.
probably no harm to get a dvi - hdmi cable from somewhere and try it out. would also be worth getting a wee surround sound system with optical in....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back