XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

rbstagekit.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/13/rock-band-stage-kit-with-lights-smoke-leaked-by-gamestop/

turok demo is up.
I reckon it's going to be shit. I've nothing to base that comment on, just a feeling.

Here who is going to get Burnout Paradise? I can't decide which format to buy it on, but if a load of you pricks are getting it on the 360 that might swing it.

The free roaming was odd in the little area of the map you had alright, I reckon it'll make more sense in the full map.

Did you try the online though? Was pretty great fun, people drop in and out seamlessly, could be perfect for Thursday night gay action.

I reckon it's going to be shit. I've nothing to base that comment on, just a feeling.

Here who is going to get Burnout Paradise? I can't decide which format to buy it on, but if a load of you pricks are getting it on the 360 that might swing it.

Can't wait for this , will get it for 360 i guess for maximum gayness, unless there is a significant quality difference on ps3

its supposed to be slightly smoother on the ps3.

i will be picking it up

Is it possible yet for the 360 to play MP3's/AVI's off a network PC? I.E: Anything that isn't Windows Media Centre.. And no streaming stuff like TVsersity either, that results in awful quality..

Is it possible yet for the 360 to play MP3's/AVI's off a network PC? I.E: Anything that isn't Windows Media Centre.. And no streaming stuff like TVsersity either, that results in awful quality..

Yup, it wirelessly streams all my movies and music direct from my XP machine pretty seamlessly. I'm sure it could do the same with a wired connection.

the recent xbox divx update has been brilliant, we use it a lot for watching stuff now.

the only downside is that it doesn't recognise mkv files, which a lot of the HD movie and tv rips are in.

Eh, it just plays anything from my music library or in the "my videos" folder, through the dashboard. I can't remember if I had to set up anything to allow sharing to the 360 or anything, but it seemed fairly straighforward, as I remember.

the only downside is that it doesn't recognise mkv files, which a lot of the HD movie and tv rips are in.

One of the main reasons I'll prob stick with XBMC for the mean time (which can't handle MKV's over 720x576) is this and that it can also play DVD iso's. The 360 has HUGE capabilities esp when it comes to HD files but til it gets hacked or Microsoft support them, it's a no go. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back